• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Girlfriend tickled as promised

One thing for sure, she has nice feet. She is definitely not ticklish there or she has amazing control. Thanks for posting just the same.

i'm guessing that's a picture of her? she's hecka cute, and i love her hair, but i can't really comment on the video bc i'm not a foot person..

I have to say your girlfriend has some very beautiful feet and toes. I love the choice of color she has her toes painted. With no sound and her not twitching or anything I guess cause she is asleep in a deep sleep its hard to tell that she is very ticklish as you say. It looks as in this clip she is not ticklish at all. You need to make a clip of you tickling her feet with her awake and for a long time then we can tell for ourselves if she is indeed very ticklish or not.

i'm guessing that's a picture of her? she's hecka cute, and i love her hair, but i can't really comment on the video bc i'm not a foot person..

mtTicklemonster, I really feel for your loss! You obviously have no idea what you are missing! Ah, to each his own.

Does she let you do this sort of thing every night cheerycoke? If she does, you are one lucky man! My wife would never allow me to play with her feet! :banghead:

Thanks for the clip. I really enjoyed it and hope to see more!

she was asleep, i wasn't really goin for it on the tickling, she doesn't really mind about the tickling, actually she asked me to tickle her feet during sex, she is very ticklish but tickling her and hearing her laugh during sex doesn't do it for me too much i love her feet, but the awkwardness of trying to tickle her whilst having sex out ratios the turn on factor, i love her to bits tho, shes agreed to do more

Yes make more clips of her awake and laughing, I love to hear a lady laugh when she is being tickled, where are you and your girlfriend She does definitely have beautiful looking feet and toes. I would suck her toes and lick her feet and tickle them of course.

he has quite a long history of saying inappropriate things...

Was there really any need to say that about somebody's girlfriend?

ie numerous other posts trolling for attached women....

Beautiful, smelly soles being tickled, doesnt get any better :D I'd love to see more, though! ^^

Beautiful, smelly soles being tickled, doesnt get any better :D I'd love to see more, though! ^^

You can. This video was posted on YouTube in July @ the following link, remove the spaces.
http://www.you tube.com/ watch?v=KZAJe5aOY3g
Check out that user's channel. I have doubts whether the original poster is that user though, but maybe that's just me.

A video of you rubbing some feet and we can't see who they are attached to. Until we can, I, and many others, are going to have to believe that the feet and the face belong to two different people, especially with there being only one pic of this redhead.

Busteeeeed! :D
Profile also says that the woman in the video is 30 years old.
Its gonna be fun to see how this plays out. Ive a feeling he probably wont post again though

mtTicklemonster, I really feel for your loss! You obviously have no idea what you are missing! Ah, to each his own.

Does she let you do this sort of thing every night cheerycoke? If she does, you are one lucky man! My wife would never allow me to play with her feet! :banghead:

Thanks for the clip. I really enjoyed it and hope to see more!

nothing more annoying that someone saying "I really feel for your loss! You obviously have no idea what you are missing!" I don't like feet, that's my opinion. Therefore since I'm not into feet, I'm not missing anything. That's like saying something that doesn't like the taste of a certain food and then someone say "You don't know what you're missing" Um yeah I do, I'm missing bad tasting food..

nothing more annoying that someone saying "I really feel for your loss! You obviously have no idea what you are missing!" I don't like feet, that's my opinion. Therefore since I'm not into feet, I'm not missing anything. That's like saying something that doesn't like the taste of a certain food and then someone say "You don't know what you're missing" Um yeah I do, I'm missing bad tasting food..

No offense intended! I totally appreciate your opinion. I hadn't really thought about things from that angle!

Please forgive my comments.

Peace.

Here's what you are (or maybe you've already caught on) missing.

OP posted a pic of redhead saying it's his girlfriend. No one believes him. Then he posts a video of a pair of hands tickling a pair of female feet, but you can't hear anything or see who either of the pair of limbs belong to, so it's safe to assume they don't belong to the redhead in the original post. Also, someone did some detective work to find the video on youtube where it states the feet belong to a 30 year old woman. The redhead in the OP is obviously not 30.

Basically, this guy is a liar and just wants some pats on the back or something.

You didn't miss anything, really. lol

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back