• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Girlfriend's feet

yaqisworld

1st Level Red Feather
<center>

shawft3.JPG
<BR>
shawft4.JPG
<BR>
shawft8.JPG
<BR>
shawft11.JPG
<BR>
shawft12.JPG
<BR>
shawft16.JPG
<BR>
shawft17.JPG
<BR>
shawft19.JPG
<BR>
shawft20.JPG
<BR>
shawft23.JPG
<BR>
shawft24.JPG
<BR>
shawft25.JPG
<BR>
shawft29.JPG
<BR>
shawft30.JPG
<BR>
shawft31.JPG
<BR>
shawft33.JPG
<BR>
shawft35.JPG
<BR>
shawft36.JPG
<BR>
shawft38.JPG
<BR>
shawft41.JPG
<BR>

Yaqi, my friend, your girlfriend is beautiful, and has lovely feet. Thank you for sharing the photos with the forum!

Mitch

Yaqi, I'm jealous! :p But I'll let it slide since you're a such a great contributor to the tickling community. :D Seriously, thanks for sharing the photos of your lovely girlfriend. :)

Yowza!

Damn , Yaqi ... your GF has some pretty feet. I'm definitely diggin' the toenail-polish color.

She has an amazing body and her feet leave me dreamy :upsidedow

Thanks for sharing those...

Re:

I like it...is this going to be a trend showing the feet of your other models too? Cuz that would be awesome.

since yaqi never thanks people for compliments, ill do it for him:

Mitchell said:
Yaqi, my friend, your girlfriend is beautiful, and has lovely feet. Thank you for sharing the photos with the forum!

Mitch
why thank you mitch, yes she is very lovely and i appreciate you taking the time to say so.

dtrell said:
why thank you mitch, yes she is very lovely and i appreciate you taking the time to say so.

You know dtrell, I've always thought you to be a prickly pear with a bee in your bonnet. I am always immensly flattered by the comments people leave for me, but I'm not one to comment on them to bump my thread back to the top. Rather, the comments I get inspire me to keep posting, new and orginal material. And as long as people keep responding to my posts I will keep going out of my way to create new, free, original material for them.

luvgirlsfeet said:
Yaqi, she has awesome feet, any chance of tickling pics of her

same feet of the girl in Yaqi's other post titled "Ticklish Feet"...

Such a great camera man, that Yaqi!

It's not often we see full body shots of someone's significant other so this was a nice suprise.
Very nice shots.
I would love to have a girl that wasn't ashamed of her feet. The last girl I was with thought all feet were gross, and the girl I am with now doesn't like to have them touched, not even for a massage. She knows I find feet attractive, but doesn't know the extent of my fetish. She would get weirded out I'm sure. Frustrating as hell I tell ya...

Nancy Boi Newly (my first time :$)

Nice Novia´s feet..!

im new here.. from south america ( light blue and white sunny flag)

so i ll be sorrounding this great forum

i love technolworld!!

hem-haw girl said:
same feet of the girl in Yaqi's other post titled "Ticklish Feet"...

Such a great camera man, that Yaqi!

yes ... I notised that as well ... !!

hint-hint *I'm only a few hours drive west of you, Mr Yaqi* LoL

yaqi said:
You know dtrell, I've always thought you to be a prickly pear with a bee in your bonnet. I am always immensly flattered by the comments people leave for me, but I'm not one to comment on them to bump my thread back to the top. Rather, the comments I get inspire me to keep posting, new and orginal material. And as long as people keep responding to my posts I will keep going out of my way to create new, free, original material for them.
thats great yaqi, and its great how you try to take tickling mainstream. i just wondered why you never actually participate in any discussions. almost all video producers, even TIB, that post material on here take time to thank people for comments. i dont really feel that thanking people is drawing attention to yourself or bumping your thread up. keep up the good work anyway.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back