• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend's sexy 5.5 feet

maniactickler said:
Nice! is your girlfriend single by any chance? :veryhappy

heh, cute maniac ;)

oh just an fyi to all, she just bought some new shoes (which I think are sexy as hell) and i'll be sure to post some new pics soon.

Ator said:
oh just an fyi to all, she just bought some new shoes (which I think are sexy as hell) and i'll be sure to post some new pics soon.

Great , Ator! ... can't wait to see those sure-to-be AMAZING pics! Thanks again to you & your girlfriend for being so generous!

I think she has very beautiful feet. Please continue posting pictures here!! :)

HA!! Your using a Nikon for these!!! Good man!!

Ator said:
heh, cute maniac ;)

Damn stormcat, you're good :) It's not the highest quality thing every, but it gets the job done.

Very nice photos Ator? Ator, huh? I'm a Mistie myself, is that where you got the name? If not, then forget I said anything.

ThisIsMyName said:
Ator, huh? I'm a Mistie myself, is that where you got the name? If not, then forget I said anything.

I'm a huge MST3K fan. I was wondering how long it would take before someone recognized where my name came from. My best friend got me into it. Heh, I recently came into owning a copy of Plan 9 From Outer Space signed by Mike Nelson :D It's the greatest collectible I own. However, I'm always happy to meet a fellow Mistie. What's your favorite episode?

The giveaway was the prefix on the image, DSCN. Is it a Coolpix? The D-SLR's usually have a DSC_ prefix...at least my ol' beater D1 does (Sony uses DSC as well, but without the underscore), but the Coolpix's usually have the DSCN prefix (I have a P1 Coolpix). Plus Nikons usually lean towards "warmer" colors, especially where the flesh is concerned....oooeerrrrr!!!!

The quality is just fine...I'm diggin' that second pic!! WoW...!!! That's a great capture!! Fine little foot model you have there!!

Ator said:
Damn stormcat, you're good :) It's not the highest quality thing every, but it gets the job done.

Last edited:
Your GF has absolutely beautiful feet. What celebrity does she resemble? Just so I can put a face to those georgous soles!

Fantastic pics!!!! shes got cute feets!!!! thanks for sharing them with us!!

Dear Ator and Owner-of-Gorgeous Feet,

Please post more (my favorite word, I think)!

She has absolutely beautiful feet and they look great in shoes and bare, best of all! :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: Thanks for the BIG files, BIG pics....size matters sometimes and it's a good thing here....the closer to life-size the better! Thanks so much for posting. May you both be happy beyond your wildest tickle dreams! :redheart: :wavingguy

Damn! I luv the pictures in the nylons. :yowzer: :yowzer:

Hope to see more nylon tickling in the future and of course some tied nylon clips :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Ator said:
I'm a huge MST3K fan. I was wondering how long it would take before someone recognized where my name came from. My best friend got me into it. Heh, I recently came into owning a copy of Plan 9 From Outer Space signed by Mike Nelson :D It's the greatest collectible I own. However, I'm always happy to meet a fellow Mistie. What's your favorite episode?

Outstanding photos, beautiful feet indeed. Wow! thanks for posting them!!
I knew I recognized "Ator" from somewhere!
My favorite MST3K has to be either Manos the Hands of Fate, or Space Mutiny. The latter has a great low-speed chase with golf carts, and one of them explodes in a ball of flames when it crashes going about 6 mph. Nicely done!

You're killin' me

Outstanding!
I had a g/f with ticklish size 5's. I would tickle the *crap* out of them.

Boy, I miss her. You really brought me back.
Thanks. :angel:

Just seen the feets! The only thing missing is rope around both ankles and her big toes tied! That's the only thing I would add! She has gorgeous feet!

BTW, I am a MST3K fan, but started watching it during the SCIFI Days.

You have to love Krankor from Prince of Space!

"We like it very much!"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back