• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend's ticklish feet!

Cavum

Verified
Some weeks ago I got a new girlfriend :xpulcy: She is so great and so cuuuuute (Yup, I'm VERY in love) :D She is 4,9 feet tall (152cm) and her feet is size 5,5 (36 EU size).
She is also a BDSM girl, so I have a lot of fun tickling the crap out of her. ;) She is VEEEERY ticklish! :veryhappy
I guess I will upload more pics in the near future ;)

Pic1 is me and her (du'h)!
UPDATE: Added 1 more pic

O&C001.jpgOfeet001.jpg1.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to you, and thanks for sharing. Looks like she's got some nice feet.

Great photo of her feet. Looks like a promising relationship. Congratulations. :D

Happiness has found you. Tend it well.

perhaps a repeat of the wonderful mummification series you did can be reprised with your lovely lady being the focus this time around ;-)

congrats on the gf. She is very beautiful. Great legs and awesome feet. I think they are great.

Your gf looks very cute, and her feet look nice. Good Luck to both of you.

She is very cute. Congratulation and may you both have a lot of fun together. Put some pics and videos of your play from time to time.

Take care

Your lady is very beautiful. A smile to die for, long shapely legs and cute toes to boot! And who knew... never realized you are a hansom bastard! Good luck to the both of you. I think you owe you cohorts here more of this goddess!

Thanks a lot guys! :D I'm showing her all the kind words as we speak. :) I love the fact that she also works as a pedicurist. We laughed pretty hard when we learned that about each other. Me a foot fetishist and she a pedicurist :p

Yeah we are really in the sugar-coated-diabetes-sweet love phase, but I can't remember being this happy before. She feels the same. We're having the best time ever! :)

Here is another pic for you guys ;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 217
How awesome is that!! A foot guy hooks upwith someone who is a professional at caring for feet. A dream come true for sure, and thanks for sharing them. She does have nice feet.

She says I changed/ruined her :p Before she was always trying not to tickle her customers, but now she kind of has to try and go "ticklish?" LoL.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back