• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My God, has it really been THAT long?

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
I was just doing the maths (or "math" as you colonials would say) and realised it has been almost eleven years since I joined the online tickling community.

It was one of those moments when you realised how much time had gone by and it shook you.

Anyone else had a temporal double take recently?

Having turned 60 this year, I find myself realizing how very long it has been since many things happened. Over 8 years since I joined the TMF, by the way.

I see your posting average has dropped a bit too, Mils. lol

I thought my brother was two years younger than he really is, because I refused to believe
that I had become so old. It took my brain about five seconds to ruin my dream :<

Yeah... When I realized that I graduated from High School FIFTEEN YEARS AGO as of last month. Good Lord, someone just lead me to the glue factory.

At least you graduated, no matter how long ago. lol

Yeah... When I realized that I graduated from High School FIFTEEN YEARS AGO as of last month. Good Lord, someone just lead me to the glue factory.

Fifteen years ago?? :bwahaha:

Meh, that's nothin! Next year I'll be attending my 30th high school reunion! Now that's glue factory material to me!!

Been here seven years; when I got here I had just left the church and had so many screwed up ideas. I've done some stuff, learned about different lifestyle choices of others, and even more about myself.

Yes Jim.......much has changed.

i turned twenty last month and kind of freaked out. i got all nostalgic and started wanting to collect snowglobes and minnie mouse merchandise like i used to when i was five. weird phenomenon.

I think I just had a heart attack... and yeah, I'm old enough! Seeing BigJim's name again in a thread that isn't at least 3 or 4 years old... wow! So yeah, I've been here a decade and change. I've been with my Dom off/on for 6 years. SOoooo... are you saying we're all just aging? Or the times they are a changin? It's all good.

I loathe the ageing process. In my head I'm still sixteen or seventeen, because that's pretty much when my life stopped being normal. Sadly, it (my life) never went down any of the normal growing and affirming pathways that most of y'all take for granted.

I take nothing for granted... I didn't grow into myself until after 30. And normal is all in your head. I prefer abby normal.....much more interesting.

I take nothing for granted... I didn't grow into myself until after 30. And normal is all in your head. I prefer abby normal.....much more interesting.

Well if you have a head that is capable of mastering your own destiny and feelings, that's a good thing. If you haven't, then it's a despair inducing and ego-shrivelling thing.

I've been thinking about dad today of course, and it's hard to believe he has been gone 28 years. I was still a young man of 27. Now I'm 55, and sometimes wonder where those years went when I was not looking.

Fifteen years ago?? :bwahaha:

Meh, that's nothin! Next year I'll be attending my 30th high school reunion! Now that's glue factory material to me!!

You young whipper snappers. Class of 1973 here. Some 37 years ago.

Silly, they don't turn rhinos into glue, just horses :jester:

My daughter graduates High School tomorrow so dont talk old to me!

Silly, they don't turn rhinos into glue, just horses :jester:

Yeah quality assurance would NOT be pleased. However, they do grind up their horns for aphrodisiacs and use their hides for leather... just sayin.

Just think, soon we'll all get to take that long dirt nap, with a/c and no alarm clocks.......:)

Just think, soon we'll all get to take that long dirt nap, with a/c and no alarm clocks.......:)

No dirt nap for me. I'm going to be cremated and have the ashes scattered. I came into this world without fanfare, and I plan on leaving it that way when the time comes.

I did a slight double take, I mean doesn't seem like I've been here seven years, and last year went to my 20th high school reunion...damn flies by too....damn.....fast:)

I was just doing the maths (or "math" as you colonials would say) and realised it has been almost eleven years since I joined the online tickling community.

It was one of those moments when you realised how much time had gone by and it shook you.

Uh........dude? I think only nine years have passed since you have joined.If eleven years have passed since you joining this site,it would be 2012.

Or did you join other tickle sites before joining this one?:pie:

Uh........dude? I think only nine years have passed since you have joined.If eleven years have passed since you joining this site,it would be 2012.

Or did you join other tickle sites before joining this one?:pie:

Can I just say...

KNEEL BEFORE ME, SON OF JOR-EL!!!

Ahem. Sorry, had to get that bit over with.

I "joined" the online tickling community in the late summer of 1999, slightly more than a year before Scott ever started the embryonic TMF.

The most prominent one of the sites of ye olde ticklinge timez that I remember was "Tom's Adult Tickling Site", run I think, by someone called Tom Hawkins. I remember it had a section with what looked like electronically produced magazine pages, showing articles and photographs of renfaires. Or to be more exact, the displays at renfaires in New Jersey put on by Kujman. To say I was hooked would be an understatement. It was hook, line, sinker, rod, shooting stick and copy of Angling Times.

The main attraction of that place, was the chat room, which meant us ticklephiles could actually interact with each other. It wasn't until I got here that it really took off though and even then it took me over six months or more to start using the boards. For ages I just used the chat room.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back