• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My God.....The Horror

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
How can such a thing exsist? Its an abomination!!! It has to be destroyed........In God's Name!!!! SOME ONE STOP IT!!!!

Just another of Ice's random threads, play along and you won't get hurt.

Where is it!!!!????? It must be stopped!!!!!! Where's my bazooka!!!!???? MUST DESTROY IT!!!!!!!!!

Oh Shit run for you life! Hurry take cover!!!!!:wow: Their every where and it's catching. I know now I am ready for the funny farm, I am! I am!
:wow: :eek:

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Fires randomly with bazooka and AK-47*

Die, Die!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I Shall Kill It!!!!!!

This thing, this HORRIBLE thing its far too powerful to be destroyed by conventional weapons............Oh no its getting closer HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP :eek: :eek: :eek:

Here I come to save the day. (I have to find a better intro than the Mighty Mouse theme)

Stand back evil monster do not harm these fair young citizens of the TMF. See how you like this jar of rancid orange marmalade you fiend.

Gee I love this superhero talk.:D

No stay back Kurch you dont know what that thing.....Its too terrible its................... BLACK LICORICE MARMALADE!!!!!!! :shake: :shake: :shake: :scared: :eek:

Dang, and I thought he was talking about Jims 9/11 thread. :p

Joby, who thinks all marmalade should be orange. :redheart: :D

IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT'S DECENT........SOMEBODY STOP THIS THING......BEFORE IT GET'S TO THE CHILDREN!!!!!!

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!

DREW

SPOOOOOOON! (Nah I don't think the Tick's lead in is much better)

Stand back you awful non-orangey mass of marmalalde. I have my ultimate weapon. The new and improved Antimatter marmalade. Take that you fiend.

KABOOM!

I think we are safe fair citizens of the TMF. The antimatter marmalade has annihilated the Black Licorice fiend leaving only massive amounts of gamma radiation and some licorice sticks to contend with.:D

kurchatovium said:

I think we are safe fair citizens of the TMF. The antimatter marmalade has annihilated the Black Licorice fiend leaving only massive amounts of gamma radiation and some licorice sticks to contend with.:D

The gamma radiation will disperse in a few picoseconds, but those licorice sticks have a halflife of 300 years, unless of course some brave soul comes along and eats 'em.
biting.gif

TKpervert said:

The gamma radiation will disperse in a few picoseconds, but those licorice sticks have a halflife of 300 years, unless of course some brave soul comes along and eats 'em.
biting.gif

Eh, you just volunteered, ger chomping
biting.gif

Thank God it has been delt with. Although I could have sworn I saw Venray nibbling on it earlier.........

Innocent bear, minding his own beeswax, when suddenly...

TKpervert said:

biting.gif

...and totally unprepared for a burst of unstable gamma rays from evil black marmaladium...

Strange... hurk! Feeling... argh! Body... (groan) CHANGING... RAHRRRRRRR!!!!!

BLACK GOOP MAKE GRIZZ MAD! GRIZZ SMASH! "FOOM!" (huge, muscular green bear superleaps into downtown TMFopolis and begins ripping police cruisers in half and hurling national guard tanks like child's toys)

Ice, I think you should seriously consider therapy dude. :D

Run for your lives!!!!:shake: We're all doomed!!! (Again) Kurch, I think you created a more dangerous problem then the first.
*Gets out beam saber to slice apart National Guard tank about to hit BigJim*

HisDivineShadow said:
*Gets out beam saber to slice apart National Guard tank about to hit BigJim*

Collapses under side of tank half, looks out with.............*WHITE EYES*.......................

*side of boot and jeans seam splitting open.......*

*shirt rips up the back...............*

*bellows and stands up to all 7 feet, throwing both halves of the tank into the background*

Sigh, might as well transform too.
*Armor tears.....*
*Hair grows longer.....*
*Rises up to full height of 12 feet as a badass anime villan.*
*Picks up ten foot sword*
*Begins to slice buildings and cars into tiny pieces to protect the innocent citizens from being crushed by them.*
*Fires energy blasts in all directions.*

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back