• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my idea

GProd

Hi everyone!
I am reading this forum for a long time and since my long-pending idea of making tickle videos is developing more and more, I need your help and motivation.
Should I really think about a try? Just for fun. Just to see if this works or not, how many people are interested and so on. Today I would like to ask für your opinion. If this was the wrong place, please correct me.

My decision got it's latest kick by this picture of an artist that is outstanding to me in a certain way. Nice technology, nice positions, a little science-fiction but also a little realistic...
So when I saw this, I started thinking.
It should be possible to design something similar to this construction and ask myself if a tickle clip could be worth the effort. If I should find a volunteer to be inside this machine, who would want to buy a clip about that?

To keep honest, let's have some restrictions.
I guess the face would not be visible. Think of a scarf or something around it. Getting tickled is strange enough, with camera even stranger...
Not completely naked. A bra and a slip make the chance better to convince someone to take part.
Person stands on the floor. Hanging like in the image could be not so funny.
Oh and the automatic ticklers seem pretty hard to invent ;-) Could you live with manual tickling?
Hey but I have an idea for a bonus! It should be possible to make something to knee on so the lower legs are horizontal and we have ticklish feet as well.

What do you think? Interested?
If you wish to motivate me with "hey I would buy that" or "not that's just bulls***" please pm me! I would love to hear from you.

BUT PLEASE let's keep this thread for discussion only, please do not reply here with "nice" and such, since no one would ever read on to discuss about that in general.

I am really really curious of what happens now!

ok ok. to my surpsise nothing has happened. Amazing!

Let's just say it would probably be too much of a hassle to build something like that. Clips sell with much simpler set-ups.

Right, it is not too simple. But do we really need only the same stuff again and again?
It is variety that keeps things interesting ;-)

You know, all that matters is your model. If it's over the top ticklish and beautiful, most people won't give a shit about the set-up. :)

I like the idea but unless the clip makes alot of money or they don't care about the monie i doubt that'd happen TBH, also there can be much simpler devices that have the same idea

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back