• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My large collection of clips are now avaliable

Shelper4

TMF Poster
Hello everyone, some of you might know that I am the one that has made the tickling chat program (http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=14072). In the new V2.0 of this program, you are able to access my large collection of clips (almost 550 clips and growing, over 1.3 gig of clips I believe).
In order to access these clips, all you have to do is simply download my program and connect to the server. The password will be given to you on connection. It changes everyday so in order to have the correct password, you need to go back to my server every day for the new password. The object of this strategy is to get more people to obtain and use the program, so it also wouldn’t be a bad idea to continue using the program once you have the password. Remember the more people that use the program, the more people that will get paired up and chat with each other.
Recently there was a problem with the password of the day, but I have fixed it and it works fine now.
Info and a download site for this program can be found at http://geocities.com/shelper4/ . you can E-Mail me with any questions or comments ([email protected]).

is it currently online ive tried to connect many times through the program and the IP is the same as listed on your webpage

Sorry about that, I'm fixing the bugs as I see them.

tcklshboy, sorry about that, I'm fixing the bugs as I get information about them. What you are referring to is when someone connects to the server, but then closes the program before the connection is fully established. When this happens my server continues to wait for an answer from that client until I realize that it's messed up and restart it. I have fixed this problem by simply saying that if the person doesn't respond in ten seconds or less then it will reset the connection, so you shouldn't have this problem anymore.

This goes for anyone else to, if the program is offline and you get an error message about it, it is most likely temporarily. I am probably fixing a bug I found in the server. If you try again in ten minutes, there is a good chance it will work, and by the following day it will be up and running for sure.

I've noticed that people sign on for the password and then sign off right away...stay on for a little and try and catch a chat with someone, I would really like to see some people paired up with the program, but so far people are signing on and off to fast.

Well anyways thank you for any of your help, and report any other bugs to [email protected]. I hope you are all enjoying the program and clips.....have a good one.

Shelper4,
I tried to download your chat program and it just keeps coming up with a DNS error. I used your link that connects to the FTP site but keeps coming up with a DNS error. Any suggestions..........thanks

site defintley not stoner-friendly.......

.......maybe I'm missing it.....but WHERE exactly does one click to download this thing? I went to the site: http://geocities.com/shelper4/ but I found no link to download the program......all there was was a link to an ftp site.......I'm so damn confused......

I tried it as well, through the link and through actually pasting in the ftp site. No connection.

worked for me

hey it worked for me, LOTS of great clips, some i have not seen before

Clicked on the link, but says that "a connection to the server could not be established" so I couldn't dl it. Could you check the link and make sure it's correct?

I am VERY sorry

Hello everyone, I would just like to say that I am insanely sorry. The program had a very big bug and I found out it doesn't work with most internet connections (a bug that I know I can fix) just give me a little more time and I will have the program, working Version 3.0, ready. Again I am so sorry. Also, I have recently found out that my [email protected] E-Mail address no longer works, for now on I can only respond to E-Mails sent to [email protected]. So thats why I havn't answered any of the E-Mails I've gotten, and this is the first time I've been able to sign on to the board in a while because of limited time.
Again very very sorry and thanks to you all who downloaded the program, I hope you'll re-download it when it's ready. When I get it to work I will be sure to let you all know, thanks again.

actually, what I think is happening here is that we can't even download it. My browser wouldn't open your download link. Perhaps you should e-mail it to someone with a more...um...familiar sens of downloading (html instead of ftp). If you want, I'd find you some space to upload the prog so people can download it. It's up to you, but I can't even connect to your download link/ Sorry.

I am aware the ftp server is down.

I have intentionally taken the ftp server down until I can get the working program up for download. I don't want anyone else downloading the broken program, it would just complicate things. Both the actual server and the ftp server will be down until the program V3.0 is released. I'm sorry for any confusion or inconvinience, and thanks again.

i tried to download your chat program but I don't able to access your FTP site because the password is wrong. Have you a solution?

V3.0 is completed...

Everyone, I'm happy to say that V3.0 *I THINK* is in complete working order. As soon as I can get to some other computers to test it on different connections I can know for sure. It will probably be up either today, or tommarow. If I find another problem I will post here to let everyone know, but it should be up and running within the week either way. By the way, rib_torturer, I closed down my FTP site until I can get working V3.0 up and running, so I will reopen the download & the clips ftp server for everyone as soon as I get the program working.
Thanks again for everyone's patience, I'll get it up asap.

want some coffee.

Shelper my man, have you considered porting this program to Java? The reason I say this is because you appear to be having an awfully large amount of problems stemming from your networking routines, and in my experience, Java has some of the easiest network-handling objects I've ever used. I was able to get Ticklish Situations acting as a server in about two hours with no problems.

(*knocks wood...*)

Thank you for the advice Phineas...

Thanks for the advice. I would use java if I could but I am not familiar with the language. I do know that it is similair to c++ but, thats pretty much all I know about it. Visual basic is also an easy language to make a server with, I have just had some problems lately because of my lazy coding (I created a lot of global variables when I shouldn't have, and I am having problems with this savesettings commands...long story). In reality I could have fixed the problem in a day easily, but I have had my a lot of things going on these last two weeks and I havn't been able to work on it. Should beable to finish it tommarow. Thanks for the help though! And thanks to everyone who's waiting for the program for having patience, it's very appriciated.

Ok, so right now, does it, or does it not, work ?

Either way's ok, but knowing this beforehand makes a big difference.

right now it...sort of works.

Right now it works, and I am testing all aspects of it (as my free time will allow). I will not release it until I am sure it works under many conditions, so I will not have to go through this "recall it and make everyone download the new version" thing again if something does end up being wrong. It will be released soon.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back