• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Mindfold has arrived!!!

whereisderek23

TMF Poster
I have just purchased my mindfold. i managed to find a decent supplier in the U.K. and it's amazing. It really blocks out all the light, even in daylight with all the lights on. What a product!!! It will greatly help me with the fight with the dreaded insomnia. :atom: :bouncybou

:confused: What is a mindfold??? :confused:

Aside from a technical sounding name for a sleep mask. :illogical

It's a sleep mask that is backed with a foam pad that allows you to open your eyes. It blocks out all light even with your eyes open and is very light

Cool... thanks for the heads up... it's always nice to know if something actually works before buying it. I'll have to put an order in for mine now that it has been tried and tested and recommended.

ahh i was also wondering..thanks for the answer..and hmm it would make a good blindfold..

It sounds like a great idea but personally if i was wearing one i'd be glad i couldn't see myelf in the mirror cause it just looks pretty funny to me.

I think it's a professional product because I think I've seen it being used in blindfold taste tests at food technology centres.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back