• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Mother's Friend

gibson56

TMF Novice
Something I feel I should explain about this story I'm about to tell you.This woman is in her 50's but looks and acts like a thirty age old.Everytime I have ever seen this woman she's always wearing Dr.Scholl's sandals and I've always wondered if she was ticklish on her feet.One day I got my chance to find out.She had invited me to stay at her house one night not long ago,actually I was help move some stuff from her house to her storage unit and it was easier for me to spend the night there since we would be getting an early start the next morning.I had rented a couple of tapes to watch and asked if she wanted to watch them with me,She told me yes but she wanted to take a shower first.I put the first tape in (A Horror movie) and waited for her.She came out of her room wearing a light blue bathrobe and she was barefoot.I sat at one end of the couch so she could stretch out her legs.The movie was kinda boring,I pretended to be watching as she fell asleep,I lifted her legs and placed them in my lap so she would be more comfortable.As she snoozed I began to lightly tickle her toes,just enough to cause them to wiggle.I kept this up for about 15 minutes,then I started to lightly tickle her arches,they were soooo soft,as my fingers followed the contour of her arches her feet flexed.She was waking up but I continued tickling.Tis time her soles and the balls of her feet were the targets.She begin to squirm and laugh so much that she slipped of the couch.I trapped her ankles between my thighs and tickled hard,she was beside herself with laughter.I stopped long for her to catch her breath.I started ticking her feet again,this time I was sitting on her ankles facing her back,her feet behind me with the soles facing upward.I tickled her soles with one hand as I slipped my hand under her robe.She was wet,Very Wet,She was getting turned on from the tickling.I started to finger her wet pussy as I continued to tickle her.I felt my cock throbbing inside my jeans,I needed to fuck her,so I lifted the back of her bathrobe just enough to get my cock inside her,still tickle her I start to fuck her at the same time.Holding her feet between the calves of my legs I dug my fingers into her soft soles,she was laughing and moaning at the same time and getting wetter every second.I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock,milking me.I stopped tickling and took hold of her hips,I began to slam her from behind,HARD.I hands reached for her breasts,her nipples were hard as I tweaked them.My cock felt like it was going to explode,her pussy was so tight.I feel her cum,it dripped down the shaft of my cock,at the same time she had a massive orgasm.I kept fucking and as I did my balls began to tingle.I was on the verge of cumming.I reached down and started tickling her soles again,as she began to buck I came harder than I've ever cum before.The night ended with the two of us exhausted but satisfied.

I suspect this is another fantasy of yours, and a damn good one it is, too!

I think this is either a fantasy of yours or one hell of a good dream but I don't think it ever occured in reality.

FANTASTIC! EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD'VE DONE..

Oh, and for "I.L.T.B.Tkled:" That is so not fantasy. (I like your site!)

Last edited:
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back