• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Natural Thread Year 2

natural tickler

Verified
Okay before I begin my sapfest, (surely everyone else has...LOL) a DISCLAIMER: if I in anyway forget to mention you, It is not because I love you any less, it is because I am rapidly approaching 40, and the gingko can only last so long...charge it to my head and not my heart...k??

now to the tribute

Tjack my potato head friend...glad you came out and came out of your shell...now go back and brag to the Michigan crowd that they should have came

Darkand and Cassi good to see you both again, although we didn't hang out much...Cassi I swear you wanted to have a stare down contest with me, we still can, winner gets a cup of cherry kool-aid...LOL

Kelby and Meg gosh it was fun with you two...loved the talks we shared and the fun we had...but Meg why wont you look me in the eye?? haha

Drew and Ann it is YOU!!! it was a blast seeing the both of you, and Ann, glad you realized who the champ is...LOL

Venray and Raya good to see you, if only for one day... although the two of you are in hot water...just like that damn squirrel....haha

Gregg and katie good to see you both again...and Katie, yush you haz a tuff...FINALLY!!!

Rhino and Kassi good to see you both, and Pete, the remelade was a trifle tart, but the souffle for desert more than made up for it...you have got to get that voice insured...Lloyds of London awaits your call

Zach and Gin the airplane ride was full of WIN!!! love you lots babygirl..and Zach, Dude!!! later bro

Libertine and Kittentoes good to see the both of you, and Jon, bring some cucumber sandwiches next year!!!...haha

Spotman and Spotlady had a blast with you two, and Necia, only gots one more thing to day to you....shut yo punk ass mouf!!!! HA!

texas tickler YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!! enuff said

kered good to see you old friend...and now you can bury that myth that I run from people...I runs from no one!!! that is all

Pokey once again you have shown that you are the epitome of what a gentleman is....see ya in Sept bro

Korastus good too see ya again, and I am glad you got to come to nifty fiftys for the cheer-up...you needed it, you got it, and we're grateful

random scientific fact...snakes cannot climb stairs

Kilitinko good to see ya again my man, but dammit clean out that cup or i'll do it myself!!!

Robace orderle ese, good to see you my man....will have to pay back those gringos that keep giving me b-days....get ready for the fleece in Nov

Big Dogg Josh my man, it was a pleasure...you blended in so well, I am proud of you...told you Purr's feet was soft as butter...haha

Max Speer thank you for allowing me to be in your presence, my lord..... *bowing*

Big John good to see you too pimp daddy, although I refuse to believe that you're 67...nope no believe....nope, nope, nope, nope

CrystalLight gosh I miss you...loved the talks we shared, and yush we will haz that Frosted Flakes bowl...and dont knock italian sausage..goes great in lasagna....those t-shirts is a comin' love ya baby

Mondy I miss you...and although I loves you lots, i also hatez you for those false rumors about me and senior citizens....LOL tell bebe I said hai

LeeAllure thank you for all the hard work and sacrifice you did to help get the party to the awesomeness it became...and I appreciate all what you do, even though others have a funny way of showing it...I miss your awesome hugs...and it seems no matter how hard I try, you seem to always find a way to turn my switch on..so I will stop trying to fight you...you win. white flag, I give up..LOL

Snail Shell good to see ya again little man, but you have tried to get on my last nerve's nerves, and I must smack you in the face with Canadian Bacon!!! oh yeah, Rua wins rematch

Lyz my skippy boo!!! I miss you lots already too, and we had a blast..although we didn't cuddle as scheduled?? raincheck at Bella's??

Purrbast gosh, what can I say?? you looked muy bonita mamacita, and I am glad you came, and blended in so well....I knew you could do it....you better start practicing...or you know the consequences...haha

another scientific fact...no two snowflakes are the same...and dont you go lookin for those flakes this winter ya goofballs!!!

Ticklechgo good to see ya again Andy, now our homework assignment is to get Chi-town on the map...I believe we will

Focus my man, cool chillin out with ya, you are cooler than a popsicle in the freezer..stay that way bro

Morgan good to see ya again my yeti friend...lemme know of your findings, as I do mine...loved our intellectual talks

Christina my squeeky little mouse!! we didn't spend as much time as normal...raincheck until Bella's?? plzkthx

Corry and Mark good to see you two, and Mark bring that nintendo so I can lay some smackdown on you...and Corry, i miss your hugs...gosh you have such muscle control!!!

Desdemona enjoying playing with you, although you got lucky with the dinner date...you wont be so lucky next time...admit, I wrecked you!!!

Dave and Sarah although the time was short, enjoyed seeing you guys again, sorry didn't make it in time for catchphrase, gotta get Dream Team set up one day...can you say "unstoppable"? I can

Brent my brutha from anutha color...I had a blast with you...and even though we take great delight in busting each other's balls, I know I can always depend on you to have my back..love ya man...see ya in Nov

Stacy good to see ya too, although short, I hope you feel better, and will pickup things in Nov

Jay anutha brutha of a anutha color..it was blasy hanging with you, and although myu cajun cooking expertise is below par, Zatarain's is WIN!!! haha... the laughs never stopped, and I hope they never do...you are anutha one I know who has my back always, and I appreciate it...love ya man

Mel gosh you're awesomesauce!!! I had a blast hanging with ya, and lemme still say that New Jersey is radipactive, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!! I miss you lots, and I miss your hugs they're awesome!! see ya in Nov

Lamashtu gosh you're awesomesauce too!!! I loved our little wrestling match...if you work a little harder, you will be champion one day!!! we had a blast, see ya soon

one more random fact

Wong Xiu is a nuclear chemical weapons plant disguised as a fertilizer plant...the US knows this, the Chinese know that we know, but we pretend that we dont know, and they pretend that we pretend they dont know, but know that we know....everybody knows

to Milagros, falcon, Alchemy (Creed rules!!!), Little Rob, Rui, Fish, Mina and Gregg, Kayaker (hey Smiley!!!!) ImFAILer (why must you always get pwned??) good to see you again...you guys RAWK!!!

and last but not least, my suitemates crew

Brucetheshark Adam my man, it was a blast, we had much fun, and yush you have an incredible appetite!!! however I would be remiss if I were to tell you that waking up to the sound of paddling is not the way to start the day...jus' sayin'...haha you GOTS to be more careful...see ya in Nov bro

JPie1 what you can possibly say to someone with no balance??? anyhoo, I love ya lots, always remember that, and what we talked about yesterday, its all good, I love you no matter what, and I must say the chili was quite good...you need to work on endurance and you might win the game next time!!!! haha...now go find your balance

NG02 My twin brother....man we did it all, and the fact that you were thinking the same thoughts as me is downright scary, but then again, I taught you well...haha..now go kick some ass...winning fills the pocketbook remember??? oh yeah, must you give that Kool-Aid smile every pic you take...cant stop laughing....take care bro, see ya in Nov I hope

Bratgirl gosh, where to being with you?? 4 years in the making, and the result was a good time so much so that it was well worth it...you are crazy as hell, and you had me laughing all weekend....words cant describe how much I love you, but know that I do...look forward to many more times with you, but if you EVER make me wait 4 years again, I will hunt you down and tickle you til my finger fall off...love you always babe...just sayin':p

Bella my mochalicious sista....too many things we could've done, not enough time to do them...had a blast as always with you...you name it, we did it...I love you always and miss you TONS...loved our talks, and big bro will start listening, even though you KNOW I am hardheaded as hell...LMAO we will talk soon, count on it...besides, folks want a part 2 of our clip escapades...

classy we have always talked about how deep our relationsip goes, and the love that goes with it..that'll never change, it will only get deeper..the only downer I suppose was we didn't hang out as much as normal...how the hell did that happen?? oh well, we will make up for it BIG time next time, I promise...you are more than a friend, you are family, never forget that...now, go make me my sammich, BEEEEYOTCH!!!! lmao

to those that were there last year and didn't come this year.... tsk tsk, get with it people, you missed a grand time!!! see ya soon sometime this year

to the newbies glad you found the courage to come to these parties and saw for yourself how fun it was, and you blended in better than anyone thought...kudos to you...you are no longer newbies, you are veterans, and a part of the NEST Asylum...wear this badge with honor

to those that didn't come, find some backbone and come so we dont have to hear your complaining...not that any of us is looking in the complaint box anyway:p and if your not down with that, we've got two words for ya....SUCK IT!!!:p

I gotta go, because time is of the essence, and I have typer's cramp...where the hell is a secretary when you need one??

so take care of yourselves and each other

wishing all of you love, peace, and soul, along with a chicken bone, AA battery, and a airbrush kit:p

NT signing off, until next year

Oh yeah, Jay, an update..... at 9:24pm, I looked thru a glass door with a peephole....

Last edited:
My friend, it was great to meet you and I sure hope we will do it again soon! YeeeHaaaw!

It was great hanging with the ladies favorite Big Bear and I can honestly say you ran from no one this year.

I'm also glad I made it in time for your birthday party in the hotel lounge!

you need to work on endurance and you might win the game next time!!!!

hummm, never got to your half of the game!! I can so do you in my friend, my little bits here and there when you least expected it proved it!

Luv you lot's too! You will always be in my heart.

I love you too, you are like my big OLDER brother and that will never change. I MISS YOU!

My friend, I will never forget the advice and direction you gave me: Purr has the softest feet evar - I iz a bleever!

You are one of the most epic people I have ever met and I can't wait to see ya again... and if your not down with that I've got two words for ya: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Take care

Josh

Last edited:
I got Kool-aid smiles for days!!!!

Love ya, babe. And nomming on your belly. :jester: Can't wait to see you again. :ily:

Omg. Seriously. So glad we got to airplane together! Pretzels FTW! I freaking love you so much.

May have been a nest newbie here, but it was good to see you again mate. Sorry I never participated in the merriment at the diner, but I was with the cool crowd in Famous Dave's. We need to hang more in future.

Aurora-Squirrel.jpg

My good natural friend, it was a pleasure as always to see you again. :) I'm sorry I missed this NEST's BBB, and if I'm in Chicago at all this summer, I'll look you up.

Excuse me while I laugh myself into a heart attack. :bwahaha:

I admit nothing, hon. You must start taking some ginseng along with the gilko...you only have so many brain cells ya know? ;)

"Natural" what?

Natural fail, maybe? Nobody been able to shut my punk ass mouf! LOL! Miss you so much. Might be in Illinois this summer. Can we look you up?

Natural fail, maybe? Nobody been able to shut my punk ass mouf! LOL! Miss you so much. Might be in Illinois this summer. Can we look you up?

you sure can babes...i will PM my info to you...and one other thing, I NEVER fail....evar

Natural.....................IT IS YOU!!!!!!!!

:yowzer::yowzer::yowzer::yowzer::yowzer:

Drew

Drew...................................IT IS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words as always! You da man. Lookin' forward to November and workin' with ya again. Classy needs it.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back