• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My neighbors warm up their truck for hours..

Slaver123

TMF Master
My next-door neighbors warm up their pickup truck every night for anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours (I've timed it, I'm not exaggerating) I'm serious, they'll idle it outside my window several nights a week for longer than a half hour, sometimes up to 2 hours! Sometimes during the day, but often LATE at night, sometimes 2-4am, tonight only about 15 minutes at 4:30 am.....

Is there any parallel world where this is normal?

1)Write this information, along with their address down.

2)Drop it on the ground in front of a criminal.

3)The truck will no longer idle outside of your window.

4)??????????

5)Profit!

In NY...you cannot idle a vehicle longer than 15 minutes I think...may be 5.
If they are not watching...sneak into the vehicle and drive it two blocks away. Park it and leave it running.
Don't leave fingerprints.
The other suggestion given about giving the info to a criminal is a great one...lol.
Report it to the police.

Have you tried talking to them about it? I know it might be an awkward conversation, but if you politely explain that it bothers you when you are trying to sleep, perhaps they would be more conscientious about it in the future. (Or they will hate you and spend all their money idling their vehicle nonstop.)

Idling modern car and truck engines excessively can damage them, so I'm told.

One night his cell-phone was ringing CONSTANTLY for six hours, sitting on the open bed of his truck- it took me three hours to figure out what the noise was! I almost stole it and trashed it on principle....

I'm not singling these people out. Sadly, this is BETTER than my previous neighbor who'd slam his car door every 20 minutes, ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!

I've seriously thought about going away for a week with Morbid Angel blasting out my window from my Impressively Huge Roland Amplifier till 10pm every day (on a timer) I think that'd make Trey Azagthoth proud....

I've seriously thought about going away for a week with Morbid Angel blasting out my window from my Impressively Huge Roland Amplifier till 10pm every day (on a timer) I think that'd make Trey Azagthoth proud....

Just report this idiots to the police. There's something called "disturbing the peace".

Try blocking the exhaust tail pipe (is it muffler in the usa speak) with rotting fish, or similar.

Do you have a politically correct official dealing with polution or similar.
wasting fuel czar type person.

I left a new car running outside my house, opened the front door of the house to get the de-icer, and a guy jumped in and stole the car, my partner happened to have some leave (a suprise for me) and stoped his taxi at the traffic lights and got the car back, the police very kindly arrested him for assult and stealing a car,we lost half our together time sorting out the mess and legal red tape.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back