• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My overdue introduction.

Mash

TMF Master
Hey all, I've been a member of the site for awhile, and decided that it was about time to get wedged into the community like a bad itch.
My friends list is thin and depressing, so if anyone wants to come get to know me, I typically hang out in the chat.

If you can get past the fact that my mind is a labyrinth of confusion and oddities, then I think we can get along just fine! :lol

Take it easy everyone, I hope to talk to you all soon! ^.^

Sup Mash~ not the warmest reception if I'm the first one to greet you. Welcome to the boring side of the TMF. <3

Oh, and if your mind is a labyrinth, are you implying people would want to get lost in it? Is there treasure, minotaurs, David Bowie and tentacles in there? If so I might have to pay a visit.

Meh, oh well. Wasn't really expecting a reception, just thought I'd formally introduce myself XD I appreciate the feedback, though =P.

And yes, I would wager that there's at least one minotaur in my mind, as well as a talking goat-man. I dunno about tentacles, that may just make things awkward for all parties involved XD.

Rofl, I'm such a dumbass.

One glance at the stickied threads, "O hai der Introduce yourself thread"

Greets, Mash16! You won't find me in chat, but still, glad to see new faces on board.

Hey all, I've been a member of the site for awhile, and decided that it was about time to get wedged into the community like a bad itch.
My friends list is thin and depressing, so if anyone wants to come get to know me, I typically hang out in the chat.

If you can get past the fact that my mind is a labyrinth of confusion and oddities, then I think we can get along just fine! :lol

Take it easy everyone, I hope to talk to you all soon! ^.^

The more labyrinthian the mind, the better i like..hmm did that make sense? lol..anyway..nice to meet you, Mash..my friend list is fat and uh ridiculous lol..i don't hang in chat as a rule, but you look or seem like someone it would be fun to know.

The more labyrinthian the mind, the better i like..hmm did that make sense? lol..anyway..nice to meet you, Mash..my friend list is fat and uh ridiculous lol..i don't hang in chat as a rule, but you look or seem like someone it would be fun to know.

I think most people would agree that as fun as I can be, I can also be a tremendous pain in the ass! ^.^

Greets, Mash16! You won't find me in chat, but still, glad to see new faces on board.

New faces are always fun. I can understand why some people don't hang out in the chat; some of the people I have met in there are simply terrifying. XD

New faces are always fun. I can understand why some people don't hang out in the chat; some of the people I have met in there are simply terrifying. XD

In my case, I'm just no good at small talk. :lol

In my case, I'm just no good at small talk. :lol

If I need to spark up a conversation I just babble on about something astro-physically...which Purple never fails to correct me on. XD

If I need to spark up a conversation I just babble on about something astro-physically...which Purple never fails to correct me on. XD

It's long been my suspicion that Purple is in fact a super-computer. An ornery one.

It's long been my suspicion that Purple is in fact a super-computer. An ornery one.

I've always wanted a super computer that'll one-up me in every conversation XD

But in all seriousness, she's awesome. I'm envious of her seemingly endless knowledge. ^.^

Science nerd chicks are always win.

Yeah, now if only we could do something about the overwhelming feeling of intimidation and stupidity that overcomes me every time I talk to her. XD

Try to steer her away from science and onto sports or something. Nerd chicks are typically daft when it comes to such things.

Try to steer her away from science and onto sports or something. Nerd chicks are typically daft when it comes to such things.

Umm...I feel embarrassed as a guy to say this...but there are simply no sports that I can get into. To be honest she'd probably dominate the conversation there, too. =P

Anyways, thanks for the suggestions, but I gotta grab some shut-eye. I get depressing, mopey, and pissy if I'm tired, and NOBODY likes me when I'm like that. =P

Anyways, thanks for the suggestions, but I gotta grab some shut-eye. I get depressing, mopey, and pissy if I'm tired, and NOBODY likes me when I'm like that. =P

Actually, I'm thinking the same. It's raining like mad here, which makes for lovely nap/reading/TV weather. :yes:

Talk like that will get your mother spooned by a woman.

Kidding! Unless she's into that sort of thing; if so, please give her my phone number/e-mail.

Talk like that will get your mother spooned by a woman.

Kidding! Unless she's into that sort of thing; if so, please give her my phone number/e-mail.

My mother's twice your age, purple. =P

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back