• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My own She-Ra tickle fiction part two:She-Ra and Glimmer versus Bow

PO1111111111111

TMF Novice
She-Ra rushed to Bow's pursuit through Whispering Woods.When she arrived at the limit of the forest,she saw Bow and Glimmerbut she had just the time to hide herself behind a tree because the archer was going to threaten the young girl with his bow.She-Ra wormed one's way to take him from behind then bounced on him.Surprised,Bow let his weapon fall on the ground and tried to free himself because She-Ra held down his waist and his arms..At this moment,she began to tickle her friend's bare tummy,ribs and armpits with her fingers.This made him wiggle like a fish out of water but at the same time,Shadow Weaver's voice ordered him to resist and not to laugh.But at the same moment,another voice called him,saying to him to surrender to his friend's tickles.
"Help me,Glimmer,take off his boots and tickle his soles" shouted She-Ra to Glimmer.Glimmer didn't understand too much,but she did as requested.She grabbed Bow's arms and succeeded to take off his boots ,then se began to tickle his soles.At this moment,Bow struggled so much wich shrieks of fury than She-Ra,surprised,let him fall.She had just the time to catch him again before he falls on the ground and in the sruggle,a strand of her long blonde hair tickled his tummy.He couldn't suppress a burst of laughter.The two young women exchanged a grin and began to tease their friend's soles and tummy with their long hair.
This time,Shadow Weaver's voice in Bow's mind became more and more low while the Sorceress's one became more and more high.Bow had never born a so delightful torture.He always wiggled but his shrieks became big bursts of laughter.She-Ra and Glimmer began to tickle him everywhere they could with their fingers and hair .After a few minutes of this ,Bow begged for him to stop,out of breath.His eyes'color was back to normal.It was the sign Shadow Weaver's spell has fallen.The two loving was were as exhausted as their victim but they were so happy to find their friend again in his normal condition.
During the return trip to Rebellion's camp,Bow had to bear Glimmer's playfulness.In fact,she tickled him from behind each time he over.After ,he retaliated and he made her bear a terrible session in the ribs and armpits."HAHAHASHERAHIHIHELPHA."you want some help"She-Ra said,laughing."But,you don't deserve hep but a good punishment "She shouted while she tickled her friend's tummy and Bow reached to take off Glimmer's boots and tickle her bare feet .Glimmer had the session of her life.After two minutes,she collapsed on the ground with tears on her cheeks.
But this game was interrupted by the arrival of Catra,the Horde's captain force,Entrapta,Hordak's female engineer and several thousand Horde Troopers.A terrible fight took place during the one a thousand horde troopers were put out of order.But at the same time,Bow was hold down and taken to the Fright Zone,the Horde's hideout.She-Ra,wich had Entrapta near her grabbed her sword and shouted"Sword to rope".Her sword was changed into a rope wich tied Entrapta up like a sausage

to be continued in third and last part:Bow and Entrapta ubjected to torture

PS:excuse me if I make mistakes.Don't forget i'm not English

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back