• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My recent horoscope (aka "Oh, you must be kidding me...")

Adam

1st Level Indigo Feather
Hey guys. Feel free to move this to Tickling Discussion if you think it belongs there, but I had to share this because it's way too appropriate. This comes from Baltimore's City Paper in the horoscopes section. For Leos, one of which I am...

"There are two scientific terms for tickling. "Knismesis" referes to a soft, feathery touch that may be mildly pleasurable. It can be used to display adoring tenderness. The heavier, deeper kind of tickling is called "gargalesis." If playfully applied to sensitive parts of the anatomy, it can provoke fun and laughter. Given the current planetary alignments, I conclude that both of these will be rich metaphors for you in the coming days. I suggest that you be extra alert for opportunities to symbolically tickle and be tickled. (P.S. Here's a useful allegory: If you do the knismesis thing beneath the snout of a great white shark, you can hypnotize it.)"

While I'm not so sure about hopping into the water and trying to tickle sharks, I would hope that the coming days lead to a little bit more than "metaphorically". ;)

Last edited:
Made me LOL! The gods must have attuned the kinky astrology radar straight towards you. :D

Honestly, it sounds like kind of a dickish thing to say. It's like, "Ya know what, Leos? Why don't you go to the ocean and tickle a shark? While you're at it, go give a tiger a good belly rub." :p

Ahh yes! The gods of tickling are smiling down upon you, friend! Who knew that horoscopes could be so kinky?!? Lol.

This astrologer says, "boobs are in your future," if you are are into boobs. If not, just wait until next week... When the planets are somewhere else... Come on folks, "lucky fetishism," occurs every other week, two, three, four, five, six weeks, etc... Really - :p

My foot fetish luck starts and stops outside of my Sagittarius cycle of birth. :p

I suggest that you be extra alert for opportunities to symbolically tickle.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back