• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Salon Tickle Attack

CapturedDoll

Verified
I had gone in a few years ago to a Nail Salon to have pedicure.

After the set up an older Korean Woman (late 40's middle 50's?), fairly nice looking started to take care of my feet.

About halfway through when you have this done they usually give you a massage... which I DID get... AFTER THIS.

All of sudden I'm reading my magazine... and I feel her start wiggling her fingers underneath my foot I put down the magazine (shoved it to the side) and tried to stifle a giggle... but it came out... I gripped the sides of the chair for dear life... and started squirming all over my seat. She says "Whats the matter... are you ticklish"? (faint smile from her)

:O

I said "A little..." Meanwhile I'm VERY ticklish... but as much as it was tickling me... it was turning me on... BIG TIME. She smiled just a little bit AND KEPT GOING. Then after a while she just started stroking my instep with ONE finger... and long strides too. This went on for at least 10 minutes. I tried as hard as I could to not attract attention to us... I didn't want any customers getting wind of what was going on. But I couldn't help but moan... not loudly- as quietly as I could.

When she stopped... it was as if nothing happened. The rest of the time I really tried to think of a way to give her my number. But I didn't know if that was intentional the way I as a ticklephile think its intentional... or what she was doing. But... I have NEVER had that happen in my life...a random tickle attack. And I love Asian women too so... it was like a double whammy of a lifetime. I have wished to be tickled out the blue by a stranger my entire life. I have not been able to go back but wow I hope she still works there. :)

That sounds like a wonderful experience. :feets: I hope she still works there when you go back. :D

Man, to be a fly on the wall when that happened! Great story, thanks!

Jay Snow- hehe right? They should do this as a "prank" for all those gotcha! shows. My reaction.. I must have been blushing my face off. :)

Milagros317- ME TOO. :)

It went on for 10 minutes? That's a marathon for an experience like that. How much did you tip her lol?

It went on for 10 minutes? That's a marathon for an experience like that. How much did you tip her lol?

I KNOW!!!! I was wondering during it if I should suggest getting us a room somewhere!! Can you believe I though I was the perv in this situation for thinking of asking?? LOL I don't remember how much I tipped her I was in a daze. I walked out of there with my jaw dropped for like an hour after.

It WAS robmic. Truly was... I remember being sad a little later in the week thinking that would probably NEVER going to happen again in my lifetime. But, it happened once so... I'm grateful. :)

Very cool story!
Did you ever teasing and provocate other peoples with your feet, hoping they will tickle them? Did it hapen (without pedicures)?

You and a friend are sitting in a bar. Suddenly your friend graps your foot under the table and puts it between her legs, so you can`t move.
Then she pulls of your shoe and begins to tickle your bare sole with her long, sharp nails.
How would you react?
What would it do to you, gettingtickled in public among with a lot of strangers?

Thank you! The only thing I have really done to provoke people was sticking my feet out of car windows. I figure seeing a pair of nice feet on the drive to work would be hot. But that's dangerous so I have stopped doing. Other than wearing sexy high heels or show casing them in cute sandals.

Omg I don't know WHAT I would do if I was tickled in public. I know I would try to get away because I blush like crazy when my tickling fetish has been brought up publicly. lol Though a lot of my fantasies include being in public stocks. (late at night where I'm completely helpless and not another soul around to stop it. Or captive fantasies)

Oh,, yes, you need to go back. You need to go!

it's like exercise; you'll never find time - you have to make the time! :-D

Honestly, after putting you in such a position, it sounds like she needs a taste of her own medicine.

AGREED. I can't afford to go right now... but I might just have to talk a stroll that way and pretend to look at prices... just to see if I spot her... hmm... lemme think...

Honestly, after putting you in such a position, it sounds like she needs a taste of her own medicine.

Years ago, in a different situation, I also met a Korean woman, same age, who enjoyed giving a tickle. I think you might be on to something here.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back