• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My shoes

The first pair look like they have really stinky white socks in them. Was that the case? :D

Yes those are my running shoes and socks. I put the socks back in my shoes as soon as I'm done on the treadmill and will usually wear the same pair for about a week at a time.

Yes those are my running shoes and socks. I put the socks back in my shoes as soon as I'm done on the treadmill and will usually wear the same pair for about a week at a time.
Excellent. Goddess Shelly :woman: has done the same for me, wearing her athletic socks over and over again without washing them, and them eventually putting them into a tightly sealed plastic bag to give to me as a gift. :D

Excellent. Goddess Shelly :woman: has done the same for me, wearing her athletic socks over and over again without washing them, and them eventually putting them into a tightly sealed plastic bag to give to me as a gift. :D

Ha ha I'll have to try that with Jeff. As it is I can always tell when he's pulled them out of my shoes to smell them because he never puts them back the same way I did.

Are those ankle socks? I would have liked to seen a set of photos of those coming off. I love watching women deboot.

Yes they are ankle socks. Those boots are worn with jeans and are supposed to have some bare leg between the bottom of the jeans and the top of the boots. No promises, but I'll ask Jeff and maybe we can show something.

Oh man those are sexy but it's those adorable toes that make them sexy! THANKS AGAIN!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back