• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My sister hot soles..

sister's soles?

what? mom or grandma weren't available for a photo shoot? :D

My sister hot soles

Ace, are your sister's soles very ticklish ? My ex gf said women inherit ticklish soles from their moms !!!

I think it's kinda sick to describe your own sister as hot in any way
shape or form, and twice as sick to post a picture of her on a fetish
forum, describing her hotness.

Wow. I would never even think to put a pic of my family, or describe them as hot. But since she's not my family, Nice pic man!

sister's soles

ace, your sister has great legs to go with her gorgess feet, she is beautiful, thanks for sharing pic. any chance for more pics?

WTF?

I'm sorry i appreciate any contributions but, this is kinda messed up. Dont get me wrong I like them but, its your sister dude.

I think it's kinda sick to describe your own sister as hot in any way shape or form ...

What if your sister is in a sauna? Would it be alright to describe her as 'hot' then? :p

Silliness aside , though ... I cannot even fathom thinking of my sister as hot. 'Pretty' , 'cute' , & yes , even 'beautiful' I would consider to be acceptable ... but saying that she's 'hot' ... I dunno ... that's , like , Guy-speak for I wanna hit that.

Thanks for the pic , I suppose , ace1986.

Very hot!

Thanks for that - and thanks to your mum and dad for such good work :p

As for everyone who's heckles are up - do we really need to moralize?

The mechanism by which we are conditioned to avoid incestuous contact (for the greater good of our genetic diversity) is part biological part social - the biological component of which has a direct neurological effect on our psychology creating an implicit need to become overly familiar with our siblings, which reduces the likelihood of sexual curiosity and attraction. The social element, which is created through this psychological effect is the moral and pseudo-ethical taboo placed on attributing sexual characters to our siblings - hence the reactivity, which is mostly an attempt to isolate someone who's behavior deviates from the expected mean - isolation in a social species is one of the greatest negative incentives, and is the primary mechanism of all bigotry and biases, intentional or otherwise. Even amongst a community of fetishists such as ourselves (who are fairly left of center as a group) there is that same capacity for reactive isolation.

I think the point I am trying to make here is that who really cares what he says about his sister's feet - he's not doing her any harm and it's perfectly natural to use descriptive terms such as "hot" when describing someone you know to be attractive, regardless of how they relate to you. Surely despite not having that particular sexual urge towards someone you are related to, you could objectively know if they are "hot" or not - and if you can say that you really wouldn't know - then you are probably acting in some way that is directed more by the guilt of being "weird" than the actual lack of that knowledge.

showing off his sisters feet is a good thing because he's clearly proud that she has them - I'm sure none of you would feel bad about being related to someone attractive - and HA, how would you know they were attractive anyway if you weren't "looking" haha :p

Peace and love and open minds! :)

She is hot, but it's kind of fucked up. I dunno, it ain't my sister, i'll look at her. Love to see your mom too!

She's not just his sister; she's my mom.

(Why do you belive all the things you see on the internet?)

Thanks for sharing the photo!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back