• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MY SISTER MELEANE HAS HORRIBLY TICKISH FEET : FREE PICTURES & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
FtManager.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY SISTER MELEANE HAS HORRIBLY TICKISH FEET!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of our new model Alina contacted us a few time ago to said us
that she discovered that her sister were HYPER TICKLISH on her feet.
Wow we asked her immediately if she would be agree to have some fun with us and she answered us
that her sister love new experiences and that she would be very happy to be pushed to her limits.
What a very very nice new then Alina introduced us the sexy 34 years old Meleane for her first tickling experience.
We tested her and effectively Alina didn't lie to us, Meleane's feet are INSANELY TICKLISH.
For her first experience Meleane is immobilized in our favourite position for feet tickling with her sexy soles
and toes totally vunlerable.
Alina was impatient to tickle her sister and she really gave her the maximum punishment as possible.
Meleane's feet are terrifyingly ticklish and she loses all control of herself with hysterical reactions all long
this long and VERY INTENSIVE punishment.
The helpless girl becomes totally crazy under tickle torture and more she explodes in laughter more Alina tickles her.
It is really impressive to see how Alina has no mercy with her insanely ticklish sister and how she does her best to
push her out of her limits.
The FT Tickler tickles Meleane a little at the beginning and at the end of the session but this video is mostly
merciless F/F tickle torture.

------------------------------------------------------------

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : MELEANE'S BARE FEET TICKLING SAMPLE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS VOLUNTARILY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy at: http://www.clips4sale.com/store/905
-----------------------------------------------

VISIT OUR WEBSITE WWW.FRENCHTICKLING.COM

This is awesome. You should do one with both sisters locked in this device and foot tickled at the same time.

A REAL Gem! What a wonderful, pronounced laugh... My God, is she ticklish!!! Seriously, you must do more with her.

Last edited:
Is Meleane older or younger? Did she like being tickled or hate it?

She is awesome! Would love to see her stretched out for upper body tickling too!

In love with this model!!! What an incredible body to go along with that sexy laugh!!

Would love to see her in tan , sheer Nylons ! Tickled in Pantyhose

Excellent!!! I think she may be my favorite model you have ever featured....

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back