• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My super tickly summer: Part One

KitKat81

So this past summer I stayed with some friends back on the east coast. For some reason, it seemed like the tickle gods smiled at me, as I ended up with a ticklish girlfriend, her two ticklemonster little sisters, and my best friend was dating a guy who definitely seeemed to have a tickle fetish. Altogether it was the most ticklish summer of my life, and since I enjoy the true stories section so much, I figured I should share with all of you. This is my first story, and usually I'm more the editing type, so please be kind.

Part One: The lifeguard's sisters. (FF/F)

Over the summer, I had a little fling with a lifeguard we’ll call Erin. She was cute blonde, not really tall or short, with a great tan and a tight body. We hung out a couple times, and early on I tickled her here and there, just to test her out. She had a very ticklish tummy, and even tickled me under my arms once when I reached up for something. She was very cute about it, and didn’t seem to mind.

Two weeks in, and we’re at my place watching a movie. I kept inventing reasons to reach across her and tickle her tummy on the way back. Finally I just let my hand linger and my fingers wiggle until she was curled up into a squirming ball. When she finally pushed my hand away, she smiled at me and asked “You like tickling don’t you?”

I’m very up front about my tickle habits, so I nodded and tried to put on a puppy dog face. She was still smiling, and then she said something that would make my life very interesting over the next two months.

“My sisters tickle me all the time.”

Erin turned out to be a wonderful tickle toy, and a great hook up as well. Her tummy and ribs were extremely ticklish, and although her feet weren’t overly ticklish (she claimed only her sisters could really tickle her feet) she was plenty of fun to play with anyway. She was a surprisingly good tickler herself, and delighted in pinning my legs and tickling my helpless feet.

We had been seeing each other two and half weeks when we hung out at her place for the first time. She lived with her mom and sisters, and preferred coming over to my place. We had just got back from the beach, and she went in to get a bag together for my house. I laid in the couch, and found the long day in the sun had wiped me out. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

I woke up to my first meeting with Lisa and Casey, Erin’s nineteen and eighteen year old sisters, respectively. Casey was holding my arms over my head, and Lisa was sitting on my waist. My eyes widened. I was pinned and helpless, wearing only my bikini and towel. Before I could say anything, Lisa spoke.

“Your sis’s new girlfriend. We’ve been dying to meet you. We hope you’re nice and ticklish.”

Casey spoke up from above me. “Don’t tease her Lis. We already know you’re very ticklish. Erin told us under ticklish duress. This is going to be fun… for us anyway.”

And without another word, Lisa plunged her wiggling fingers directly into my armpits. I thought my head was going to explode. The laughter poured out me like a dam deep inside had broke, and I twisted and squealed my head off. Her nails were short enough to tickle horrendously, and she was relentless, wiggling and squeezing everywhere.

My underarms, my knees, and my feet are all spots that once I start getting tickled, make me ticklish almost everywhere. That was why, even though my sides aren’t normally too ticklish, Lisa’s quick switch to there and my tummy made me laugh even louder. I was twisting and screeching and begging helplessly, and they hadn’t even been tickling me for ten minutes.

Eventually Lisa stopped, and she took over the grip on my hands. Casey hopped on the couch behind her, but facing the other way, and I suddenly realized that it wasn’t over.

“Sis said your worst spot is you feet…. Is that true, Allie? You might as well be honest…”

I was still panting into the side of the couch when I answered. “I’ll….get you….for this….”

“Oooh brave words.” And then she started in on my very bare, very helpless feet.
I found out later that while Lisa does her own nails, Casey gets mani-pedis every other week. Her nails were long and they were evil. She started out just scratching around the bottoms of my feet, playing on the arches, over the heels, under the balls of my feet. Her touch drove me crazy, and I screamed and laughed until my stomach hurt. Casey was clearly a very well versed foot tickler, and she found each and every ticklish spot as I begged them for mercy.

Finally, after what I was told was around fifteen minutes of total away time, Erin came back and chased her sisters away from me. She kissed my cheek and brushed my sweaty hair out of my eyes, and told me she was sorry. Apparently her sisters have a habit of tickling her girlfriends, and that was why we typically went to my place.

Naturally, I told her it was fine, so long as she promised to help me get a little revenge. It took a while (and a few more tickles from the sisters) but we definitely got our revenge.

But that’s a story for another

Magnificent! Those 2 sisters are great tickle villains!! :rockon:

I loved this story! Don't shortchange yourself with your writing ability; well done! Looking forward to part two. :)

Thanks for all the positive comments!

@biscuit ~ They were a lot like the Righetti sisters, except they weren't twins. They even had the foot tickler (Casey) and the upper body tickler (Lisa) thing going on. Although to be honest, with Casey's nails, she was dangerous no matter where she was tickling.

Plenty more to come from the summer of tickles, so I'm glad so many are enjoying it so far.

KitKat, great story, thank you! Were you ever around when they tickled Erin? Or did you ever see these two tickling anyone else?

I like your writing style. This has been great reading. Can't wait for other parts.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back