• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My surprise reaction to witnessing a tickle/taunt

piyr

TMF Expert
My wife had a few of her friends visit from out of town. They were sitting around having a few drinks and getting giddy while they were planning a weekend get-away.

All of a sudden my wife gave the friend next to her a few quick side tickles. Her friend laughed pretty hard but like I said they were all a little giddy already. Her friend begged her to quit but that's when my wife started to taunt her and continued with a few quick 3 second, two hand grab tickle bursts, saying things like "we're all going to tickle you. We're all going to have a big tickle party and tickle you all weekend long and there's nothing you can do about it. Tickle party, tickle party, tickle party." The women's eyes started tearing up and she was laughing pretty hard. I think more because of the situation because the tickling didn't really last that long. The taunting went on for a good 20-30 seconds after the tickles with my wife explaining how bad they were going to tickle her... The other women unfortunately didn't join in and my wife quit.

Here's the reason for the post - my physical reaction lasted hours. My heart immediately began to race and I started to get symptoms of hyperventilation like numb tingling in my face and hands. I really didn't want any of them to notice my reaction down below so I sat down and tried to think about anything other than what just happened. Miraculously I was able to gain control over the below part before it became embarrassing. However, I couldn't get control over my racing heart and numbness. Nobody else could see how I was reacting but my heart didn't subside until I fell asleep that night which was over 3 hours after witnessing the event.

I swear it was the taunting that put me over the top, not the tickling and not anything specific about her friend. Don't get me wrong, her friend is attractive but it was totally watching my wife taunt that did me in.

I don't get to witness very often so maybe it happens, I don't know. Anyone else ever have a reaction like that?

It sounds like you need to talk to your wife about inviting a friend back over, and having a plan this time.

My wife had a few of her friends visit from out of town. They were sitting around having a few drinks and getting giddy while they were planning a weekend get-away.

All of a sudden my wife gave the friend next to her a few quick side tickles. Her friend laughed pretty hard but like I said they were all a little giddy already. Her friend begged her to quit but that's when my wife started to taunt her and continued with a few quick 3 second, two hand grab tickle bursts, saying things like "we're all going to tickle you. We're all going to have a big tickle party and tickle you all weekend long and there's nothing you can do about it. Tickle party, tickle party, tickle party." The women's eyes started tearing up and she was laughing pretty hard. I think more because of the situation because the tickling didn't really last that long. The taunting went on for a good 20-30 seconds after the tickles with my wife explaining how bad they were going to tickle her... The other women unfortunately didn't join in and my wife quit.

Here's the reason for the post - my physical reaction lasted hours. My heart immediately began to race and I started to get symptoms of hyperventilation like numb tingling in my face and hands. I really didn't want any of them to notice my reaction down below so I sat down and tried to think about anything other than what just happened. Miraculously I was able to gain control over the below part before it became embarrassing. However, I couldn't get control over my racing heart and numbness. Nobody else could see how I was reacting but my heart didn't subside until I fell asleep that night which was over 3 hours after witnessing the event.

I swear it was the taunting that put me over the top, not the tickling and not anything specific about her friend. Don't get me wrong, her friend is attractive but it was totally watching my wife taunt that did me in.

I don't get to witness very often so maybe it happens, I don't know. Anyone else ever have a reaction like that?

Wow...the story itself is awesome. Really, really awesome :)

As for the reaction - I think I understand where you're coming from. I've found that when something really exciting happens having to do with tickling, I'll often become very physically aroused - beyond the sexual arousal - some of the symptoms you're describing although not that extreme level. Particularly if it's the kind of thing I've fantasized about and suddenly it's actually happening, my heart will really race and I'll become quite stimulated to the point that it might be hard to sleep, even a few hours later.

Yes, I went through that years ago, maybe even a couple of times. Like you, it happened when something tickling related occurred but in an unexpected setting.

I'd say it's normal, but then again, look at the website we're on, so there's no telling.

Great story. :D
But, in all seriousness, you should see a cardiologist. It is not a good sign that, whatever the original stimulus, your heart kept racing for so long.
Full disclosure: I am not a physician. I am advising you to see one, in particular a cardiologist.

This is awesome, how great would it be to watch them really tickle the friend. I would pay lol

I've been there too man... trust me nobody notices. Just stay cool!

Taunting is such a key part of being a Ler and really hot to hear a woman dominating another woman like that. Great story.

It can be really hard to play it cool, especially if you're hearing it first hand in person. I've had that awkwardness listening to people talk about pedicures etc...I had similar symptoms as you a while ago when I sent a text to a friend that sort of alluded to me wanting to find out if she's ticklish...and there was a huge pause, like she wasn't responding at all, and I started to panic about a. the excitement her her maybe replying and b. her possibly judging me. My heart was definitely racing for a few minutes, but then it settled down, but it was pounding out of my chest for a few minutes.

Great story. Does your wife know about your fetish? If so, she probably was doing that for you!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back