• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My tickle session with Ice Princess from Toetallyticklish

soleman

3rd Level Red Feather
Greetings all,

I had to share the wonderful expierience I had with Ice Princess :)woman:) from Toetallyticklish.
Being from Pennsylvania, I was happy to hear that she and several other girls from the site where interested in having tickle sessions. I was somewhat anxious and nervous but after several email exchanges, I was excited at the opportunity to tickle the feet of Ice Princess. She is such a super sweet woman and very nice to talk with. She put me completely at ease.
During the email exchanges, we discussed how I would like the session to go, tools I could bring, and any other special requests that could be arranged (Being a nylon guy, I had asked her to wear nylons...tan/nude in color...my Fav!). I could bring what tools I wanted to use to tickle her feet and they also mentioned that they had some to use as well. Another nice thing was the fact that they also had a set of stocks, which was nice.
The day finally arrived and when I got there, I was greeted warmly by my hosts. They are absolutely terrific people and really make you feel welcome. I met Ice Princess shortly after arrviving and had some brief conversation with her, to break the ice and to get to know each other a bit. I felt completely at ease. After about 10 minutes or so, we began. She put her feet up on my lap and I gently removed her shoes. She was wearing the nylons I had asked for and her feet looked beautiful. She had recently gotten a pedicure too. I began to gently tickle her toes, ball of her foot, heels, and the soles of her feet. She is really ticklish on her feet! She had a really cute laugh with giggling and silent laughter. I would tickle slowly then a bit faster, dancing over her feet and in between her toes. I then moved onto using some tools. I used a hairbrush on her soles and heels which I got great reactions from. There was also a nice dental instrument which worked wonders too! She laughed and giggled alot as I tickled her nylon covered feet. She defintely has some seriously ticklish feet. After a bit of tickling her feet on the couch, I suggested that we move to the stocks. She put her feet through the holes and I continued to work over her nylon covered peds with brushes and feathers (there was also another instrument I used that got a awesome response but I'm keeping that to myself). She was holding on to the straps and pulling on them hard as I tickled her toes and arches.
Then at the end, Cam showed up for session that she was having after mine (she is also a very nice girl). Cam and I both then got to tickle Ice Princess's feet at the same time. It was one hell of a finale!
It was a great expierience and I can't wait to book another session with Ice Princess!
I would defintely recommend Ice Princess or any of the other girls. You won't be disappointed.

Soleman

That's awesome that they do this! I'd assume that it was a paid session? Pennsylvania seems to be right up there with NY and FL as a tickling hot spot. Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Glad you had such a great session! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

That's awesome that they do this! I'd assume that it was a paid session? Pennsylvania seems to be right up there with NY and FL as a tickling hot spot. Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Happy to see it close to my PA home.

Where did you meet her? I'm from PA. How does it work? I'm going in for major major surgery in a little over a month, would love to have a great memory to think about while I'm recovering.

Glad to hear your session went well. I also had a session with Ice Princess just over a year ago, only I was the 'lee in my session. Ice was a very nice woman, and she was a very good tickler.

Where did you meet her? I'm from PA. How does it work? I'm going in for major major surgery in a little over a month, would love to have a great memory to think about while I'm recovering.

I suggest contacting them through their website toetallyticklish.com

Glad to hear your session went well. I also had a session with Ice Princess just over a year ago, only I was the 'lee in my session. Ice was a very nice woman, and she was a very good tickler.

She is a super woman. Glad you had fun too.

I also highly recommend them! I had a session a few years ago before my producing days with both Cam and Ice princess at the same time and it still ranks as one of my all time favorite experiences. If you are near them and have some extra bucks. Do it. you wont be disappointed

I also highly recommend them! I had a session a few years ago before my producing days with both Cam and Ice princess at the same time and it still ranks as one of my all time favorite experiences. If you are near them and have some extra bucks. Do it. you wont be disappointed

I couldn't agree more!

You are a lucky man to have that kind of opportunity.
Thanks for sharing the experience with us.

:stocking:

Hi there, moochtickler here, from pa. As well, new to the site, would like to chat with you, mabey, you could help me get more contacts in the community, hope to hear from you, my g mail is jeramiah gamblers gmail
Com thanks
Moochtickler

Dear lord! You have just lived a fantasy I've had about Ice Princess for nearly 9 yrs. If this something that is available to others... well I think I could die a happy man.

Dear lord! You have just lived a fantasy I've had about Ice Princess for nearly 9 yrs. If this something that is available to others... well I think I could die a happy man.

It was very nice!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back