• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Tickling Collages of years past...

TklMyFeet1

Howdy,

Long ago I created and uploaded these tickling collages to the tickling newsgroups (under the name sb332). I thought I would post them here as a complete series. There quite a few of them so I will be uploading them over a period of several weeks.

The entire collection of collages are taken from various tickling videos from the '90s.

I hope you all enjoy. :happy:

This first set is called "BabySitter Series". Granted these are adults, so it's just to give the impression.

Pretty cool so far. Thanks for your effort and time in posting these.

TTD

Oh My Goodness! I have wondered what had happened to you. To those relatively new to Internet Tickling Sites, sb332 provided us with some of the first vidcap media files back when all there was to look at was the old newsgroup alt.sex.fetish.tickling in the mid to late nineties. Welcome back!

Gallodiablo (formerly A.T.)

Nice to know your old pen name. 8c)

I remember you as well when I was just getting connected to the web. Great to know your still around as well.

Some of my favourites. I'm looking forward to the Tickled in Stocks series again
Greenfeather

OMG! Dude! I remember these! I always loved those and thought they were really well done...

Didn't you make cartoons with words - there was one I was looking for forever, which featured a shoe saleswoman in pantyhose feet with her shoes off sitting in front of a recliner tickling the feet of a lady tied up in the recliner with a feather. It was in black and white, and was about the tickler trying to convince the woman being tickled to buy something - probably shoes.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back