• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My ticklish girl!

TheFactor

TMF Expert
I recently started going out with this girl named Megan. And I really love her alot, and it seems to be a perfect relationship (no comments about that statement please.) Anyways we've been hanging out a lot lately and today was a great day! We were at her house today after a day of running around town, and we were watching "fast and the furious." Anyways she was laying down, and her head was on my lap (uh... facing up...) and we were talking. Well as we were talking she started to rub my arm with her right hand, and I took it and started to hold her hand. Well she stopped talking and looked into my eyes, and I smiled at her and started to tickle her exposed armpit. She laughed and pulled her armaway giggling. Anyways her friend turned and said "what happened?" And Megan laughed and told her that I tickled her, and guess what? Her friend started to direct me on how to tickle her! She told me to tickle her sides, so I started. Megan's laughing and kicking her feet, and I'm getting into it. Well I guess her friend didn't think I was doing a good enough job of tickling Megan, because she got up and joined in!

Well afterwards we settled down and started to talk again. Her friend said something that Megan jokingly didn't like, so she got up and tickled the crap out of her! I didn't join in, for obvious reasons, but later that night when her friend left me and Megan were back in the same position. We were... well it doesn't matter... tee-hee... Anyways I had her arm above her head and we were still watching the movie. I laughed and said "I can really tickle you now." She laughed, but I didn't tickle her.

But what was strange though was the fact that she started to push her head into my stomach. I don't know if she was moving to get more comfortable, if I'm too fat, or if she wanted me to tickle her.

Well this is a touchy relationship (I mean we kiss, hug, and rub each other alot) and she actually lets me tickle her! Well I don't know what's going to happen next, but I do plan on getting her into tickling (if that's possible) if not I still love her, and if she let's me tickle her every once in a while than I'm happy.

Well talk to you later.

Hello TheFactor

You lucky guy, please let us know if and when you find out if her feet are ticklish too. I hope you find out she is into being tickled as much as us ticklers like to tickle ticklish ladies....LOL If you can get some pictures of her being tickled. We would all love to see them.

TicklesFemales

Good luck to you, man. It's always nice to hear cool experiences like this. She sounds like a great girl, so continue to treat her well! :)

TicklesFemales said:
You lucky guy, please let us know if and when you find out if her feet are ticklish too. I hope you find out she is into being tickled as much as us ticklers like to tickle ticklish ladies....LOL If you can get some pictures of her being tickled. We would all love to see them.

TicklesFemales

(UPDATE!) Didn't take long either. I was invited to her home and we were sitting on the couch. Well we started to mess around and I started to tickle her armpit again like I had before. Well she started to laugh (and I should tell you she has a beautiful laugh.) Anyways her sister was there that time and she came over and told me she knew every ticklish spot on her sister. She started with her pits (while I held Megan's arms) sides, thighs and DING DING DINT! Feet!

Well her sister didn't tickle her feet very long, well somehow we ended up on the ground, and I was kissing and tickling my girl. Well finally I grabbed her foot and started to tickle it and she laughed so hard. I held her foot in a football hold and started to tickle her feet, she started to do a roll manuver, but I just let her foot roll while I continued to tickle it. Well finally she said stop and I stopped (funny huh? Me showing mercy!) and let her catch her breath.

Well I met her cousin that same day (we both work at Wal-Mart too) and Megan said that I was "tickling her to death" and her cousin told me something about tickling her (probably knowing how ticklish Megan is.) Well I kissed Megan after that and said "oh you loved it" and she laughed and wrote on a piece of paper...

"Yes I did."

And this is what you guys will love and have dreamed about. When I was tickling her she said to me "I give you permission to tickle me!"

Now down to buisness. I probably won't tie her up and tickle her for a while. I need her full trust in order to do that (which I'm sure I have.) Also if I take pictures or this and share them, I need her permission to do so. I can't take pictures and post them without her knowing about it. Which is the right, and legal thing to do.

Adam said:
Good luck to you, man. It's always nice to hear cool experiences like this. She sounds like a great girl, so continue to treat her well! :)

Adam I made a promise to myself, I said that if I find a girl who loves me for me, and not for something else than I'll treat her better than a queen's treated. I love her so much, and I know she doesn't love me for my money (I don't have any!) and it's not for good looks...

I hate to say this though, but I've been alone for a long time (oh I'm not saying this for anyone to feel sorry for me) and she started to talk to me, than said she wanted to get dinner with me sometime and see a movie, than after all that she wanted to go out with me. I feel bad for feeling this way, but I was suspicious. I didn't understand why she wanted to go out with me, I started to feel sick in my stomach about it, and I almost... well... lets just say it involved running away. I don't know why, I've just been alone for so long I didn't trust her at all. I don't mean thinking she wanted me for something, or would cheat on me, I just didn't trust her. Why? I didn't treat her like crap though, I kissed her the next day after our date and fell in love.

LOL!

Well I'll update you guys again. I'm spending a lot of time with her tomorrow and we'll see what happeneds.

Bye!

You really are very lucky. ;)

I hope you and Megan are together for a long time, and continue having fun for all of that time. :D

I've never had a serious relationship. Used to get quite worked up about it, but now I've grown out of that phase and taken to just being patient. If it happens then it happens. I'm sure it will, it'll just take time. :)

So as I said, I'm glad for you and hope you continue to be happy in your relationship. :happyfloa

Great girl, great laugh, and she's ticklish.. You're on a roll brother.. Keep it up.. Glad to hear it..

aww what a sweet story. you are very lucky and if i might say so, megan is also. sounds like you found a match made in heaven. take your time about tying her, but i'm sure you have her trust now. good luck. :)

Good man. Megan seems equally lucky, to have someone who cares so much about her. As a side note, I do agree with Isabeau about the bondage. Definitely ease her into it. All the folks on this board can understand how it's a different situation from being able to fight back. I don't mean to preach, though. I can tell you really do love this girl, just from the way you describe her to the rest of us. Again, the best of luck. :)

OH thats so sweet! keep it going, I think she likes it...congrats, relationships like that are amazing!

TheFactor said:
Adam I made a promise to myself, I said that if I find a girl who loves me for me, and not for something else than I'll treat her better than a queen's treated. I love her so much, and I know she doesn't love me for my money (I don't have any!) and it's not for good looks...

I hate to say this though, but I've been alone for a long time (oh I'm not saying this for anyone to feel sorry for me) and she started to talk to me, than said she wanted to get dinner with me sometime and see a movie, than after all that she wanted to go out with me. I feel bad for feeling this way, but I was suspicious. I didn't understand why she wanted to go out with me, I started to feel sick in my stomach about it, and I almost... well... lets just say it involved running away. I don't know why, I've just been alone for so long I didn't trust her at all. I don't mean thinking she wanted me for something, or would cheat on me, I just didn't trust her. Why? I didn't treat her like crap though, I kissed her the next day after our date and fell in love.

LOL!

Well I'll update you guys again. I'm spending a lot of time with her tomorrow and we'll see what happeneds.

Bye!

dude, by the looks of it you have found someone who loves you for you, and in a world full of self-obsessed people that is hard to find these days, good luck to you my friend and may your relationship last forever...

cant wait to see some pics if shes ok with it in the future, i look forward to it!

(FINAL UPDATE FOR A WHILE) Megan came over to my place the other day and we were talking for a while. Well she was laying on her back, on the couch and we were talking, well I started to tickle her sides and giving her rasberries and stuff, well she was lauhging and wiggling around, soon she rolled onto her back. Well I sat on her waist and started to massage her shoulders, and back. Her eyes were closed, and since I hadn't massaged someones back in such a long time, I didn't know if I was doing a good job, so I asked her. She said I was. Well I started to tickle her sides, and belly, she was laughing and pushing her arms close to her sides, so I moved down and started to tickle her feet. She laughed really hard and sat up, trying to turn around. Well she soon said "please stop!" So I did. She turned over and we started to kiss.

Well after a few hours we ended up on the floor. She was laying on her back and I was holding her arms over her head, and we were kissing, and suddenly I started to tickle her pits, she laughed and we started to kiss again.

And that's pretty much it. I did ask her if this was the longest someones ever tickled her, and she said yes, but she trusted me enough to hold her arms over her head again. That's what I really love her, she trusts me no matter how long I tickle her, but I feel I kinda went overboard last night, so I'm going to layoff for a while, though she did tell me constantly that she loved it. Tee-hee.

Oh and you guys are right, I really love her, and when I look at her before we kiss I can see she loves me too.

Thanks for all your kind words.
Cya!

Yaya!

Good story! I love finding spots on new girls, i :wub: t'so exiting, especially when they "like it!" :rotate:

Was it just my honeybunny reading over my shoulder, or...

TheFactor said:
Oh and you guys are right, I really love her, and when I look at her before we kiss I can see she loves me too.
Did everyone else go, "AWWWWWWWWWW!" here, too? :lovestory

Congratulations to you both!

good luck!

wow, you are one seriously lucky dude, i fondly recall looking for "T-spots" on all my previous gf's.i hope it works out well for you both. and as far as you guys watching "fast and the furious" , or as i like to call it "the slow and the tedious", i gotta go all vin diesel for a minute "I LIVE MY LIFE A QUARTER MILE AT A TIME.....FOR THOSE 10 SECONDS, IM FREE" (even though my car only runs in the high 12's). again, you are a lucky guy! best of luck! peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

check me out on myspace!

www.myspace.com/bullitt_mustang

Good luck factor! Sounds like you've hit the jackpot with this girl! She's ticklish, you said she has a great laugh and she likes it! I am just waiting to find out if she'll tickle you one day, lol.

:wavingguy

BLUE_THUNDER said:
wow, you are one seriously lucky dude, i fondly recall looking for "T-spots" on all my previous gf's.i hope it works out well for you both. and as far as you guys watching "fast and the furious" , or as i like to call it "the slow and the tedious", i gotta go all vin diesel for a minute "I LIVE MY LIFE A QUARTER MILE AT A TIME.....FOR THOSE 10 SECONDS, IM FREE" (even though my car only runs in the high 12's). again, you are a lucky guy! best of luck! peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

check me out on myspace!

www.myspace.com/bullitt_mustang

Well we didn't really watch that movie...

ticklejen said:
Good luck factor! Sounds like you've hit the jackpot with this girl! She's ticklish, you said she has a great laugh and she likes it! I am just waiting to find out if she'll tickle you one day, lol.

:wavingguy

Funny you should mention that. Everytime she mentions me tickling her she says "even though you picked on me" or "though you tickled me a lot!" she tickles me. The only reason I mention that is because she tickled my sides and pits when she mentioned it, and I hate to say it, but I'm not really ticklish. I feel it I mean, and I get that ticklish feeling, but it isn't that bad... (or should I say good?)

Anyways just to fill you guys in on what happened the day after. Megan and I were in the breakroom and she must have mentioned the tickling three or four times. Well I have two days off, today and tomorrow and she wanted me to come get her tomorrow so we can hang out all day, she has the day off too. Well I said I would love to, well she also said she couldn't wait for me to "pick" on her some more!

What I plan on doing is tickle her until she really starts begging (not too much) and see what she thinks later.

Don't worry, I won't make her cry.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back