• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Ticklish Neighbour a long time ago (lengthy)

cancruzr

After being on the forum for years, I thought it was time to share a true story that happened a long time ago. It may be lengthy as writing is part of my career but I'll try to condense it. It was my first real tickling experience. I was 18 at the time. I'm almost 50 now so there was no internet or tickling videos that I knew of so I thought I was the only one with this unusual turn on. I was very self conscious about my fetish and would rather be burned at the stake than tell anyone about it or actually tickle a girl. Anyway, we lived in a townhouse complex with a young married couple next door. The wife (I'll call her L) was very attractive in a girl-next-door kind of way. She was about 28 yrs old, 5'8", long brunette hair, nice body and beautiful feet, about size 9. L was always very nice to me and we would chat every time we met. I'm not sure if she was flirting or not (dream on), but I always made her laugh and, of course, I wondered if she was ticklish. L didn't work, so in the summer she would always sit outside on the front lawn and read. She would set up 2 lawn chairs. One to sit on and one that she would prop her lovely bare feet on with her gorgeous soles facing our houses. Many times I would purposely leave the house and walk down the sidewalk to chat with her. I would stand back far enough so that, as we chatted, I could keep glancing down at those soles (surreptitiously of course) and fantasize about just reaching out giving them a few strokes to test her ticklishness. I was sure she did not know I was checking out her feet.(or so I thought)

One winter morning in December, I arrived home from school only to find I had locked myself out and a storm was blowing in. As I was shoveling the walk, L came home, asked me why I was out in the storm and invited me in. (yes, there is a God!) After we were in her house, she excused herself to change as her clothes were wet from snow and invited me to have a seat in the living room. As I waited for her, my mind raced a mile a minute. I was nervous being there but couldn't help wondering if finally I would get a chance to tickle her a bit. To my delight, she came downstairs with her PJ's and bathrobe on and was wearing mule slippers. You know, the kind that are covered in front and totally open in the back. She said she likes to dress cozy on stormy winter days. I said that was Ok as I stared with unblinking eyes at her soles as she walked to the kitchen. She called to me from the kitchen and said she was going to have some red wine and asked if I wanted some. I wasn't a big fan of it but what the hell, I said sure. She came in with a bottle poured 2 glasses and sat at the end of the short couch. I could not believe what happened next. She slid off her slippers, swung her feet up on the couch, turned towards me and sat with her knees up and her arms wrapped around her legs. I think my heart stopped at that moment because in this position, her toes were pushed up against my left leg and I couldn't take my eyes off her feet. That's when the "boys in the basement" went to work and Mr. Happy started to form a pup tent in my pants. I still remember those lovely toes crunched against my leg and the smooth skin of her feet barely inches from my left hand. We kept chatting and drinking wine (her more than me) for a long time but I had a hard time keeping a conversation going when all I could think about was devising a plan to tickle her feet. What would she do? Tell her husband who would kick the crap out of me? Tell my father who would kick the crap out of me? Either way, I would end up crapless.

Anyway, as I was checkin out her feet and my pants were getting tighter, I heard her calling me from a million miles away. M? M? I looked up and said..Uh..yea?
L: "Is something wrong?"
M: "No...uh why?"
L: "Well..you were staring at my feet so I thought something was wrong"
She said this with a big shit-eating grin on her face.(BUSTED!) I turned about 10 shades of red, my face was burning up. I tried to make excuses but just ended up inventing a new language. As I was babbling, L interrupted me and said with a big smile "You know something, M , I think you like my feet, don't you?" Keep in mind she had been drinking a bunch by now. I had been outed so I might as well admit it. "How..um...did you know?"
"Well, I've noticed you staring at them when we chat in the summer." (guess I wasn't so surreptitious)
"Oh..well yea, you do have nice feet." I almost died when she said, "Here, have a closer look" and stretched out her legs and put them across my lap (and my throbbing woody) so her feet were suspended over the couch. She still had that grin on her face and was enjoying this but not in a nasty way. I was in shock, this couldn't be happening. She said, "It's ok, I used to date a guy with a foot fetish. I won't tell anyone." I said" Uh..thanks..it's a little embarrassing." She said "But a little exciting too huh?" and giggled as she rubbed her legs on my woody. I think I turned redder knowing she noticed it.. "Soooo..what would you like to do with them?..my old boyfriend liked to rub my feet....and then he would tickle them." I couldn't hold out any longer. Without replying, I reached out with my right hand and ran my finger slowly up her right foot. She let out giggle and said "Ah...so tickling it is." This was my first tickling experience and L WAS ticklish. I was going to be sick to my pants. Then she leaned back and said "Ready." I lost it and went into a tickle trance. I was staring at her beautiful feet and ran my hand up and down her right foot as she escalated her giggling. I reached around with my left hand and started tickling her left foot at the same time. Both hands were scrabbling up and down on her soles and she broke out into melodic laughter, but she didn't pull her feet away. I was inexperienced at tickling but just followed my desires. Up and down her soles I tickled, watching her feet jerk and her toes spread and clench. I tickled under her toes but I didn't think to hold them back to really torture her soles. Her legs were bouncing on my legs (and my woody) as I tickled her feet, but not once did she pull back or ask me to stop. Her laughter was music to my ears. I came to the conclusion that maybe she was liking this as much as I was. I don't remember how long I tickled her feet. It seemed like a year but was probably 15 or 20 minutes. When I stopped, she left for the bathroom to compose herself. When she came back, she smiled at me and said "that was fun. I haven't been tickled like that in a long time" and that was it. I was so relieved she didn't make a big deal of it.
I apologize for such a long story. Thanks for hangin in. I know some might be thinking that this couldn't happen. I know I might if it didn't happen to me, but I know it did. It wasn't the last time with L either. I'll tell the other story if you're interested.

Last edited:
That sounds like a wonderful experience. :feets: Do post the other story with L. :D

Thanks. I'll try not to take 5 years to post the next episode with L.

Fantastic story!
It reminds me of the movie “Summer of 42”. Nothing sexier than an older woman who enjoys enticing younger guys.

I was going to ask if you had any more encounters with her or that was the only one.
I would like to hear more about the other story.

Its always funny looking back and not seeing the hints that a lady will drop you until they basically put their feet in your lap and say good luck...

That is so true. Plus in this instance, it never dawned on me that anyone else would be into or even understand this fetish. As it turned out, she was on to me for a long time and called me out on it. It may sound like a fantasy to some. I understand that but I'm past the age of trying to impress people with made up stories. I'll just say that it was her that instigated it. In no way did I even attempt to tickle her at all. There were a couple more encounters that I will relate here and everyone can decide for themselves whether they believe them or not :) thanks for your comments.

awesome experience for you man I bet.....don't you just love it when they're into it as much as you are :thumbsup:

Women can be so damn powerful when they push our secret little buttons.

Well-written. Excellent excellent excellent.

Pretty please, with a cherry on top, more?

What a fantastic experience. Thanks for sharing. You've gotta tell us about the second time!

This is an amazing story!!

I love it! What great memories for you, thanks for sharing them!

Definitely post the others!

NICE STORY!

If you had the chance to tickle Ms. L again, I would like to read about it.:happyhop:

Terrific story. I can tell you have a nice writing style with a super way of blending some humor in at the right time. Legnth is no problem when it is good stuff. Howbout some more?

You're story is the perfect length, you set up the scene very well and had great descriptions throughout. Well done!

Terrific story. Very well told.
I didn't find it to be too long. In fact, I thought the length was great. There was enough detail to paint a picture, but no extraneous crap put in there to stretch it out.
Thanks for taking the time to share. Post some more when you have time.

I agree with everyone who's posted to this thread, cancruzr...What a wonderful story, well remembered and well written. Thanks so much for sharing!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back