• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Ticklish Soft Soles

Palmstriss

TMF Novice
Hi everyone! My name is Palmstriss and I'm new here!! I was recently introduced to the world of bondage and tickling and I discovered that I actually like being tickled while restrained, especially on my feet! OMG It's such a rush! My feet have always been soft and sensitive. Maybe it's because I've always taken care of them with regular pedicures and never going around barefoot, etc. So with the help of a friend, I decided to give this whole clips4sale thing a shot. My store SupremeFeet.com will have clips showing my feet and the feet of other girls. There are also clips of me being tickled, and sometimes I'll be the one doing the tickling! I'm planning on having lots of fun doing this!! I have a sample clip of me having my sneakers and socks removed and my feet tickled. Please let me know how you like it, and IF you like it LOL!

XOXO
Palmstriss

Great clip! Looking forward to seeing more. Hopefully the next one we get to see your face.

Perhaps some upper body ticking in the future?

What a lovely laugh! Thanks for sharing.

wow,pretty feet and an awesome laugh.I agree with Dan,would love to see you tied and tickled on your upperbody.Thanks for the clip.

nice clip...loved the ending.....hahahaIcanttakeanymorehahaha

Wow!!

Excellent! petite soft ticklish feet, wiggly toes and a great laugh what more can I say but: MORE CLIPS,MORE CLIPS, MORE CLIPS...sorry,

Well , I would've liked to have seen some more actual tickling in this clip , rather than having it consist mostly of the 'teasing' parts ( shoe/sock removal , baby oil being displayed , etc. ... which are great , mind you , but more tickling would have been better ) , but I still like what I see so far , Palmstriss. You seem genuinely very ticklish , you possess a very pretty pair of tootsies , & I really enjoy your laughter/reaction. I can't wait to see more stuff from you in the future ... good luck!

By the way , welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy this place just as much as the rest of us!

Glad you found us and welcome.I think your clips will be very popular.:D

Outstanding!! Very sexy soles, wonderful laugh, good luck on clips for sale......;-) You should also consider doing some foot tease and tickle talk videos with your soles you would drive certain men crazy....lol

Welcome! You have very sexy feet. I can't wait to see more, maybe even some of you tickling someone!

Enjoy this forum!

VERY promising. I agree with the other guys that you seem genuinely ticklish, have a sexy laugh, and have sexy feet. That's a winning combo! I'd like to see some more!

Sweet mother in the heavens of mergatroid!!!!

OK..... I love it :woot: ....yes, yes, yes, more tickling, yes, but there's alot to be said for....um.....foreplay....THERE...I've said it!!!! :blush: I really love the angle you shot it at, but would love to see more of you and your reaction, too.....think I'm gonna have to go to clips4sale!!! nice preview...wetted my appetite in just the right way! Left me wanting more for sure....thanks for posting....!!! :triangle:

BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! Encore, Encore!!! :jester: I agree with everyone else. Sexy feet, sexy laugh. Hope we see more!!! :bump:

Great clip, incredible laugh, and your feet are such stuff as dreams are made of; whats not to love?!? :wub:

Awesome clip!!

That was an awesome clip you two!! Thanks for sharing it with us. I definitely look forward to seeing more.

JB

WOW!! I wasn't expecting to get such a positive response! Thank you all for being so nice and saying such nice things! I will be putting up new sample clips soon and I even did a couple of foot tickling scenes with a couple of other girls. Thanks again everybody!! :redheart:

XOXO
Palmstriss

I enjoyed your clip : :bouncybou

ur feet looking very softly... any chance to see you tickled in tan sheer pantyhose? :D

An INCREDIBLE clip...

...and most definitely the most ideal kind of teaser for hopefully more great stuff to come. Ah, to be that 'ler lol...thanks very much for posting, welcome to the forum and here's hoping you enjoy your time here and can provide us with more excellent clips. Take care and thanks again!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back