• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My True Tickling History f/m

melonboobs

TMF Regular
I have always been fascinated and turned on by tickling. I'm writing this history specifically for young men who have the same fantasy as I have but who have never experienced it.

It started when I was very young. I masturbated to the thought of women dressed in bathing suits passing me back and forth over cold water. I was sexually excited by the fear that one of them would slowly lower me into the cold water--a form of loss of control. I gradually substituted tickling into my fantasy instead of being lowered into cold water. I was physically weak when I was young and realized a woman could overpower me and tickle me. I was excited at the thought that this could happen.

A pretty barber used to tickle my neck when she was cutting my hair. I always bit my cheeks trying to hold in my laughter because it seemed embarrassing to me. Other than that, no one ever tickled me when I was young.

Late in my teens, I was going through some old books in the garage and found the book, The Joy of Sex. In it, was a pictorial of a woman and a tied down man. Tickling his feet was suggested. Well, this turned me on like crazy. I never thought of a woman tying me down and tickling me.

I started fantasizing about my high school teachers tying me down and tickling me. The thought of women in authority having complete control over me caused me to masturbate quite often. Also, I imagined the sexy housewives that lived in the neighborhood tying me down and tickling me.

I was still far from fulfilling my fantasy. I was shy and didn't have a girlfriend, even in college. One time, however, when I was home from college, I was taking a nap on the couch with a pillow over my head, and my sister's friend, a pretty blonde, casually walked by and tickled my tummy. I laughed in surprise, but it ended there.

Finally, I got a full time job and started dating a teacher. During one of our early make-out sessions, she was carressing my neck and chest, and I had to try really hard not to laugh. She asked me what was wrong.
I didn't confess...yet.
Not long after this, we started having sex, and my fantasy came true. She sat on my chest, and tickled my legs. I laughed silently. I retaliated by tickling her butt and she laughed out loud. She then tickled my feet and I reflexively sat up and tried to block her fingers. That was my first experience with ticklling during sex, and I hadn't even asked for it.

Eventually, I confessed that I liked to be tickled. She obliged me.

Perhaps, the most exciting time was after we had a fight in which she cried. That night, I let her tie me down, and she tickled me so hard I laughed out into the quiet of the night. Before this time, I'd always laughed silently, but she was mad at me, and the tickling made me lose control.

She tickles me all the time during foreplay and is into watching videos of men getting tickled. She likes empowered women. I kind of led her into this kink.

We've been married for 20 years now, and she still tickles me. She had me giggling like a wimp a few days ago, and I thought of video-recording it and posting it on a website. I'm not as ticklish as I used to be because I've become accustomed to it, but she's an expert at tickling and can still make me laugh. But, I don't have the equipment to film myself, and I'm afraid someone might recognize us.

Last edited:
I love to hear of success stories like yours :)

My husband, who had fantasies much like yours when he was young, played a major role in encouraging me to try out some of my own tickling fantasies in real life. In carrying out these scenarios, we have both found greater romantic fulfillment and pleasure.

Nice story! Thanks for sharing. Looks like tickling is the "great equalizer" of a relationship then, doesn't it...

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back