• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Very Amateur Artwork

nosforatiop

I know I have a ways to go before I can post something decent but I’ve decided to start drawing so I thought I’d share. I’m not all that happy with the hand; I was struggling with the angle and wanted to convey all five fingers. I eventually settled on having it folded behind the palm. Suggestions from other artist are always welcome

A2217A87-3217-4FEC-B1FE-1F947DC6E423.png

From what I can see it looks ok. But very faint. Could you bring it up a little?

Actually, I did this. If you disapprove tell me and I'll delete. I think it's real good. Figure is symmetrical and looks pretty ok. I work with 3D stuff so I don't have this talent anywway but I like what you did.

R

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    631.2 KB · Views: 102
No disapproval at all, how did you darken it? I was struggling to get it to scan since I’m technologically impaired. Thanks for the feedback, I’m still learning, just doing pencil sketches right now. I’ve always enjoyed your renders by the way.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back