• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Videos!!

MsRose

TMF Regular
Hey everyone!! I made this thread to ask for help in maybe getting TA to post my videos. I'm sure Tommy from TA had good reason in not wanting to release my videos. But I was hoping that if I can get enough people that maybe would like to see them he might post them here maybe for free or I've even offered to pay for them. I didn't make this post to cause problems bc I'm sure Tommy is very busy making some of the best tickling clips available. But I just would like to see them posted just to see some of the feedback and I also would like to see them. There is one of me barefoot as well as in stockings both in the stocks. Thanx everyone!! Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this or if anyone disagrees with me asking...

Hey , i'd like to see them too ! But, if i recall well, didn't tommy post one of them on his clips4sale a few years ago ? It was a video where you were tied on your stomach, with your feet up ? I even think i bought it lol

Tommy did indeed post one of your clips to his store, the one that chatouilles93 mentioned where Tasha had tickled you. One very sexy video I might add, quite possibly the best video TA has ever done. I actually still have it in my collection and watch it from time to time and and am still amazed at how hot it is even though no offense to Tasha but I still think Brooke would have done a better job at tickling you. Anyway, I would love to see your stockings tickling clip for sure as well.

Yes Tommy posted the one of me soles up. But I did 2 in the stocks as well, one bare and one in stockings. And I'm not trying to "stir the hornets nest either". I didnt post this to create any problems. I don't have a problem with TA. That situation is old and I put it behind me and I hope Tommy did the same. I just would like to see the videos posted. I don't see the harm since they're not being used. I'm not upset about it at all actually.

As I recall, you were quite beautiful and sexy, with a lovely smile. But for some reason there seemed to be bad blood. And that sent me back to my childhood. Bad memories. Bad times.

Why not start your own clips4sale store, and post them yourself?

You'd get money if people liked them, would be fully in control of your own work, and besides, we can always use new tickle producers!

Just the opposite we have too many as it is makes it harder and harder to find the good stuff amonst all the bullshit!

Why not start your own clips4sale store, and post them yourself?

You'd get money if people liked them, would be fully in control of your own work, and besides, we can always use new tickle producers!

It isn't hard for me to find good stuff. I have a pretty good bullshit detector. And I know what I like.

Well I didnt wanna go as far as posting them on my own. At the end of the day they still belong to Tickle Abuse. I'm not trynna be difficult about it. I was just hopin that maybe Tommy would consider posting them since he didnt use them. And everyone keeps mentioning my soles up video but I'm not talking about that one. I shot 2 previous to those in the stocks. I offered to pay Tommy for them to no avail... Maybe u guys can help...

Have you tried contacting Tommy ? If so, what did he said ? And also, why isn't he responding to the thread ..?

I have obviously missed something....(.nothing unusual there!.....) bit what was/is the problem?
Why weren't your vids posted by TA?

I'll refresh everyone's memory. Shortly after OP worked with TA she went raging drama queen, I think because TA did not want to use her again because they felt she did not have the right reactions for their image, and in turn she posted a very uncalled for thread about TA imploring their models to fake their reactions, amongst some even more potentially damaging things... Ultimately the drama thread got quickly deleted and swept under the rug.

I can totally see why TA would not post the videos they did not feel were up to par with their regular material, especially if only to gratify OP after what she posted. Why would they care to after that debacle. I know if I was in their shoes I sure wouldn't.

Ummm actually I spoke to Tommy after that and made peace. Also he said he would give me the videos when he found them. Second I guess u missed the part where I said that Tommy was justified in not releasing my videos bc its his decision to make. You may have also missed the part where I said I would pay TA for the rights to my videos and that I understand that Tommy is very busy. And finally I'm very sure u missed the part where I said I wasn't trying to be negative or stir up anything. But thanks a lot for the support. The videos that I am reffering to were shot well before any dispute with TA just for the record. I'm not trying to be controversial at all. I just like tickling and would like to see and for all other fans of tickling to see my work. That's all, nothing more than that. I'm sorry if anyone feels I'm out of line for that.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back