• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My website turned into a myspace page

Cid

Ladies and gentlemen I decided to make a myspace page instead. You can find myspace page here... http://www.myspace.com/cidsangrypage and you can find my first rant in the blogs section here... http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=428995391&blogID=448149078

In my first rant I touched upon the tmf, admins and mods and of course cliques. My next rant will be about the TMF radio. After a while I won't post updates about my myspace account.

Well enjoy/hate my rant.

Thanks you!

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention my photos are actually in the comments section. I was having a problem uploading them.

Last edited:
Let me just say this because a lot of you kids seem to be confused. None of my rants are about myself. If you take the time check out the photos and actually read the rants before coming up with these ingenious insults than maybe you'd see what it's about.

But as long as were clear. This has nothing to do with me. Even though I'm enjoying this very much.

I read the blogs. Anything that wasn't 'OMG cliques wouldn't accept me!" was pretty much just bashing the staff. I don't know how you classify butthurt as "giving back" to anyone.

Also, this;

I'm going to break out of my rant for a second to touch on something very important. I find it strange a moderator would tell people, on a fetish forum no less to keep things civil. The reason I find it strange is because every other post your going to find a big boobed naked woman being tickled by other big boobed naked woman. And it's on a fetish website where most of us explore the sites many threads with stiff dicks. Civil was tossed out the window a long time ago.

I find it strange you would post that as an insult to their mods, but as soon as the same action benefits you, it's prompty greeted with a "Thanks!".

Hypocrisy and butthurt. And if anyone is offended by what I just posted, you seriously need a thicker skin.

ticklegothgirls I'm very happy you read my blogs. Do you mind pointing out where I said "Cliques wouldn't accept me?" I really would like to see where I wrote that so I could delete it.

ticklegothgirls I wasn't offended by what these mods and admins did. I just want people to see what they have to deal with. If you don't like it you don't have to click on this post. You don't have to read my blogs, but don't sit there and put words in my mouth.

Oh and talking about having 'tougherskin'. lol You are one to talk. I mean you are getting upset about what I wrote and unless you can spot your name somewhere in my blog than YOU have nothing to be upset about.

Now do me a favor and find that statement where I said 'OMG cliques won't accept me'. OH and don't post something altered either, it would make you look immature.

I read the blogs. Anything that wasn't 'OMG cliques wouldn't accept me!" was pretty much just bashing the staff. I don't know how you classify butthurt as "giving back" to anyone.

Also, this;

I find it strange you would post that as an insult to their mods, but as soon as the same action benefits you, it's prompty greeted with a "Thanks!".

Hypocrisy and butthurt. And if anyone is offended by what I just posted, you seriously need a thicker skin.

Oh ticklishgothgirl I have a question for you. Do you agree there are cliques or do you disagree there are cliques? Some people can't get it straight and I thought about getting it straight from the horses mouth!

ticklegothgirls I'm very happy you read my blogs. Do you mind pointing out where I said "Cliques wouldn't accept me?" I really would like to see where I wrote that so I could delete it.

Now do me a favor and find that statement where I said 'OMG cliques won't accept me'. OH and don't post something altered either, it would make you look immature.

Sure thing;
they have a tendency to run people away from the forum because they think they have every right to. And trust me they think they have the right to control who posts and who doesn't...If you dare retaliate or don't change your mind on the subject others come to tell you what a moron you really are.

and from your "return" post;
I do believe they miss me over there, but thanks to the cliques or clicks I just don't feel welcomed over there anymore!

You clearly speak from experience.

ticklegothgirls I wasn't offended by what these mods and admins did. I just want people to see what they have to deal with. If you don't like it you don't have to click on this post.

Public forum. I can click wherever I want.

You don't have to read my blogs, but don't sit there and put words in my mouth.

Show me where I did such a thing.

Oh and talking about having 'tougherskin'. lol You are one to talk.

Because I clearly set up an "angry blog" and dedicated enough time to give an in depth description on why a rival tickle board is totally lame.

Oh wait.

I mean you are getting upset about what I wrote and unless you can spot your name somewhere in my blog than YOU have nothing to be upset about.

Like I said, public board. You clearly posted this expected people to swarm over how awesome it was. I decided to give you the opposite reaction. With the exception of some "offensive" language, I believe I'm allowed to do that. No?

Oh ticklishgothgirl I have a question for you. Do you agree there are cliques or do you disagree there are cliques? Some people can't get it straight and I thought about getting it straight from the horses mouth!

Not from my experience, no.

Sure thing;

and from your "return" post;

You clearly speak from experience.

Public forum. I can click wherever I want.

Show me where I did such a thing.

Because I clearly set up an "angry blog" and dedicated enough time to give an in depth description on why a rival tickle board is totally lame.

Oh wait.

Like I said, public board. You clearly posted this expected people to swarm over how awesome it was. I decided to give you the opposite reaction. With the exception of some "offensive" language, I believe I'm allowed to do that. No?

Sarcasm is obviously a foreign language to you. And now you decide to post without using 'offensive' language? Good for you.

BUT you didn't prove anything. I wasn't except by cliques simply because I didn't look for acceptance. And I wasn't expecting anyone to think my blog was AWESOMENESS! I actually was expecting exactly what I got here. Too bad you weren't brave enough to post on my myspace page..........

Oh and you didn't answer my question. Do you believe there are cliques or not?

Sarcasm is obviously a foreign language to you. And now you decide to post without using 'offensive' language? Good for you.

Oh, it was sarcastic butthurt. Right. That makes it less lame...
BUT you didn't prove anything. I wasn't except by cliques simply because I didn't look for acceptance.
Keep telling yourself that.

And I wasn't expecting anyone to think my blog was AWESOMENESS! I actually was expecting exactly what I got here.
Is that right? So it was all just a social experiment, and you totally expected my response. Gotcha.

Too bad you weren't brave enough to post on my myspace page..........
What is this? Internet Tough Guy lite? "Come to my MySpace and say that!"...
Oh and you didn't answer my question. Do you believe there are cliques or not?

Not from my experience, no.

How the hell did that not answer your question?

Last edited:
Oh, it was sarcastic butthurt. Right. That makes it less lame...

Keep telling yourself that.

Is that right? So it was all just a social experiment, and you totally expected my response. Right.

What is this? Internet Tough Guy lite? "Come to my MySpace and say that!"...

How the hell did that not answer your question?

You know what? I just have to ask... Are you hitting on me? Do you want to be my groupie? Look... Ticklishgothgirl... All you have to do is ask.

And now we go from "You can PROVE anything!", "go find where I said that AND DON'T CHEAT!" to lame attempts at being clever.

You lose, no TickleTheater hugbox to cure your emo alienation today.

And now we go from "You can PROVE anything!", "go find where I said that AND DON'T CHEAT!" to lame attempts at being clever.

You lose, no TickleTheater hugbox to cure your emo alienation today.

Oh and who needs a TickleTheater hugbox when I have you?

Remember?

It's hard to say what it is I see in you! Wonder if I'll always be with you....

It could be our song :D

obvious troll is obvious

stop feeding it!

Attachments

• obvious_troll.jpg
    obvious_troll.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 8
Alrighty now I'm back on track!

Anyways if were allowed to post the opposite reaction post others were expecting than so should I. Anyways the comment about people missing me over at the TMF was exactly that. Sarcasm. I said that because I posted the same types of rants over there. Myriads didn't like it so I was banned from the General discussion boards and while TIB was around I was banned from his board as well.

Cliques don't interest me. They never have. I don't care about being except by them. I don't care to be excepted. If people really think what's going on is no big deal than that's your problem, but I find it difficult to understand why people would turn a blind eye to it.

Why don't you put yourselves in these situations? What if you felt strongly about something and everyone under the moon was against you. Calling you names, treating you like garbage! I mean why would anyone put up with that?

Don't condemn me because I don't have a problem exposing these people. I'm not the one who needs a thickerskin. It's these people who constantly say I'm crying into my keyboard. lol. That's funny.... Truth is ladies and gentlemen I right my rants with a big smile on my face. Because I know over at myspace, on my page, I'm the admin and mod. lol.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back