• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife...thought I'd share.

We do it all. I'm not just into her feet either. Tickle footjobs are great. Have a few clips as well. Long ones. Footjobs, tickling her when she's asleep...name it. Don't be jerks, and I'll post some. Deal?

Thanks bud. We have pics for every holiday. Love making these sets.

One guy? Wow....guess that I made a mistake huh? Who wants to see a sleep tickle clip? Who wants to see a tickle footjob clip? Anybody?

You need to be patient. There are quite a lot of lurkers etc who don't like to post that much. I am sure that everyone enjoyed the pictures, including me ;)
As for thr clips, I for one would love to see them. And I assure you that I'm not the only one :D

Tomorrow...I will post a few clips. They are all long. I'll start with a sleepy one and work my way up. Cool?

@blaster: Do you ever go to CFL games? Are an Argos fan at all? I don't live in Hamilton but I am a Ti-Cats fan =D. BTW thanks for sharing the great pics!

Wow! Your wife has gorgeous feet!
I love the beauty mark.
Thank you for sharing.

Very nice, and anything you wanna share, please do. Thanks!

Hi Manon, I love the Argos but haven't gone to a game in ages. The only game that matters are the ones I invent with my wife.

Thanks to all of you for commenting. I plan to post vids...stories, and pics for a while. I was worried for a long time about getting involved. Many of my friends have been attacked and banned. My fellow Canadians....Nevermind the beauty mark. She has a spot in her left eye that is shaped like a maple leaf.!

These are fantastic pics! She has cute little feet. I love her little birth mark on her sole, perrrrfect! Post away Sir, please!

Wish I could do that to my wife's feet....and elsewhere...LOL. And, with 400 plus views, I'd say some are interested. They just ain't so talkative.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back