• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife's feet tickle

Wow that was fantastic! I love your wife's laugh and her willingness to get into that predicament for you!! Thanks a whole lot.

Arkham

Kewl! :cool2:

Eagerly anticipating the next chapter in this saga. :xpulcy: Thanks for the clip , guys!

Yes thanks so much for sharing this with us all. I really enjoyed it as I too am mainly a female feet tickler, although I love to tickle all over. Can hardly wait to see more of Nelliebean being tickled. I think you have converted her Dardanos, you are a lucky man. Nelliebean thanks for your willingness to be tickled too.

TicklesFemales

Awesome video! neelie you have beautiful feet and great laugh.....dardanos youre a brutal tickler :) i love it lol....thanks for sharing

I removed the clip

I took the clip down because despite the many people who have welcomed my wife here with friendship and open arms many others saw her as nothing but a potential tickle toy. I tried to be a good sport about the countless PM's she was getting about how so many people on this forum could take care of her better than I can. But the proverbial "straw" that broke the camels back happened the other day when several people basically attacked my character and even my sexual persuasion for their own personal gains. It caused a great deal of problems for us and was completely unnecessary. Many forget that she is NOT a tickle fetishist. She has been infinitely patient and accommodating for my fetish, even going as far as joining this forum. But its hard on us when so many people disrespect OUR MARRIAGE by propositioning her for tickling sessions. So I regret that I will not be posting any more clips of her as it was clearly a mistake on my part which I take full responsibility for, I should have known better.
To all of those people who sought only friendship from me and my wife, I thank you for your efforts and genuine desire to be friends.
To all of you who ignored the fact that my wife and I are happily married, I understand your desire to tickle someone, but I am ashamed of having anything in common with someone who would so willingly cause problems in a persons marriage over something so trivial.
Although I don't know the names of everyone who propositioned my wife, I do know a few names, but for now I'll keep them to myself.

Whoa... man... Sorry to hear this. That's truly a shame. I'm sorry that there are apparently a lot of assholes out there.

Anyway, I hope you're able to move on from this without any lingering issues. Also, I hope your marriage continues onward without any problems.

Despite what trouble it caused you, I also appreciate your contribution to this forum.

Yeah , dardanos78 ... I'm sorry to hear that you guys were hassled so badly.

It's too bad that despite the many cool people that frequent this forum , there's still a great deal of idiocy that runs rampant & ruins things for everybody.

It was a nice gesture from you & neeliebean to share that clip of yourselves & it is much appreciated.

Just wish you two weren't "rewarded" so poorly.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back