• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife's ticklish feet

that is one hell of a first post!!!

She has great feet!

They do look ticklish...nicely done!

Welcome

Wonderful sole-tickling shot. :D

Welcome to the TMF, oft9tkl, and congratulations on a fine first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

terrific pics! I agree with the other guys, she has very pretty feet. You're a lucky dude!

Great pics

Love the pics, especially the sole-shot of your wifes pretty feet.
Thanks a lot for sharing these! :couch:

oft9tkl

Hello I just wanted to say this is a great first post of your wifes ticklish feet. She has beautiful looking feet and I love the painted toes. Tell me have you ever let anyone else tickle her feet with you or while you watched? If so I am interested. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. Where are you from by the way? Hope we can be friends and that I hear back from you soon.

TicklesFemales

I concur with everyone. Let's see some more, and oh, tie up those toes of hers. :jester:

Beautiful feet! Does your wife seem to enjoy having them tickled, or does she just tolerate it cause you like it?

Picture # 3 is amazing ! You are one very lucky man ! You tell your wife that I think she has beautiful, dare I say Perfect feet !

Those look like some very soft, pampered feet. Does your wife get pedicures and has she ever said if pedicures make her laugh? And does she have one spot on her feet that make her laugh especially hard?

Question...

For the most part, I have been unimpressed with the reaction that feathers get in tickling videos & such. How does your wife react to feathers on her soles? Do they make her laugh as hard as fingers?

CaptainQuantum said:
For the most part, I have been unimpressed with the reaction that feathers get in tickling videos & such. How does your wife react to feathers on her soles? Do they make her laugh as hard as fingers?

They don't make her laugh as much, but feathers are important. In addition to the great visual, feathers set her soles up as they sort of aliven the sensitivity of her soles. Fingers are much more effective afer feathers.

You're married to those feet , oft9tkl!? You lucky sonuvabitch!!! They are so beautiful , I can only imagine your wife is just as gorgeous! Please keep posting!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back