• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myth: Rough feet not ticklish

Aboundtime

TMF Regular
So my entire life I thought people who walk barefoot a lot or have rougher feet are not ticklish. But over time I come to realize the texture of your feet pretty much doesn't play into that at all. I've met girls with soft smooth feet that aren't ticklish but girls with rough feet being stupid ticklish. Guess it's more of a genetic thing than anything. Thoughts?

I've heard women say that their feet are more ticklish after a pedicure. But I've also experienced what you mentioned about women with soft feet being just slightly ticklish and women with rough feet that go through the roof when you barely touch them. I think that pedicures can make feet more ticklish by getting rid of the dead skin and reducing the amount of skin between the surface and the nerve. But the overall sensitivity of the nerves probably is genetics.

Maybe if we add a little oil to them we can tickle them soft. Whadaya think?

Blind date disproved this.

Posted this in another thread but since it's on topic with this one I thought I would post it again.

I once went on a blind date with an Asian girl named Liza who had feet as hard as solid rock. We met through a mutual friend, Jenny, who was a coworker of mine. I've tickled Jenny a couple of times at work but that's another story. We talked on the phone for a while then made plans to meet up. She got the idea to just meet up at my place to watch movies. She was pretty. About 5'7 and kind of thick with light porcelain-like skin and dark black hair. After a while she instigated a heavy petting and make out session. She started to tickle my ribs so naturally I tickled back. At first it was ribs and sides. Then we went to my bed and as she laid there I kissed down her body taking off articles of clothing as I made my way down to the foot of the bed and caressed her feet still in socks. As I said earlier they were hard as stone but she giggled heavily and kicked her feet a little. As I tickled more she laughed out loud then sat up and took my hands telling to stop because she was so ticklish there. It was a pleasant surprise. We continued the make out session in bed which led to other things. While she was asleep I got the huge urge to look at her feet since I only saw them in socks. I got up and knelt down at the foot of the bed and pulled back the covers. They were nice looking, all her toes in alignment in descending order from big toe to pinky toe with ruby red nail polish and a nice high arch, except for the fact that the balls and heels were heavily calloused. I ran a finger up her left sole and it jerked hard. I did the same thing to her right sole and got the same reaction. I couldn't help but smile. I grabbed a feather I kept on my night stand for just such an occasion and tickled her feet with it. Again the same reaction. This girl was extremely ticklish even with feet as hard and as calloused as hers. I caressed her feet every where with the feather. Across and between her toes, along both arches, the tops and sides. Each time she jerked her foot and wiggled her toes. She started to lightly giggle. For some reason I got another urge, this time to explore her other body parts. So I laid next to her and caressed her with the feather. Her chest, her arms, stomach even an underarm since her left arm was up over her head. She laughed hard at the underarm tickle and pulled her arm down quickly. She turned to me and asked me if I was doing some sort of foreplay on her. I just smiled and continued to caress her entire body with the feather. We both got so turned on we made love a second time. The next day I went to work and she went home. Jenny asked me if I had talked to Liza. She tried calling us both but neither of us answered. I think she put 2 and 2 together but Liza asked me not to say anything so I didn't. We never got together again after I found out she had slept with someone else right before coming to see me but it was a night I'll never forget.

In my experience, although feet ticklishness is not completely related to the softness of the soles, (I know a couple of women with rough soles who are very ticklish) its comon sense that a real barefooter (think of a native from tropical áreas who is basically barefeet since childhood) will not be very (or even slighly) ticklish in her/his feet.

I have tried to tickle the extremely rough balls of the feet and heles of ballet ballerinas and they just dind not even noticce it. The hard calloused skin is a nerve protection.

There are expeptions of course..

So my entire life I thought people who walk barefoot a lot or have rougher feet are not ticklish. But over time I come to realize the texture of your feet pretty much doesn't play into that at all. I've met girls with soft smooth feet that aren't ticklish but girls with rough feet being stupid ticklish. Guess it's more of a genetic thing than anything. Thoughts?

I knew a girl in High School, who was kind of a hippie. She was always barefoot. She could walk on sharp gravel or hot pavement, and it didn't seem to bother her. But if you tickled her feet she'd immediately react, laugh uncontrollably, and try to get away.
Another girl in my neighborhood was like that. She'd even jog barefoot, but was still hyper-ticklish on her lovely soles

Come to think of it, I was at a "foot party" a couple years ago, and this one sexy tall girl told me she actually worked in sort of a "travelling circus/freak show(her words)". Her talent was she could walk barefoot on broken glass. Yet her feet were the most ticklish part of her body. I teased her about being able to walk on sharp glass, but not being able to take tickling. She said "I can't figure it out either. Tickling is just a different sensation, that I can't control."

Come to think of it, I was at a "foot party" a couple years ago, and this one sexy tall girl told me she actually worked in sort of a "travelling circus/freak show(her words)". Her talent was she could walk barefoot on broken glass. Yet her feet were the most ticklish part of her body. I teased her about being able to walk on sharp glass, but not being able to take tickling. She said "I can't figure it out either. Tickling is just a different sensation, that I can't control."

That must have been a quite the circus

It is just a preference for me. I prefer soft, smooth ticklish feet

Yeah I remember seeing this girl I met online for the weekend and she ended up being a leg muscle model. Her feet were really rough and there like skin peeling from the balls of her feet (gross) but sure enough, her feet were stupid ticklish. My girlfriend, whom has soft feet is only ticklish after she orgasms. I kid you not.

It's amazing how psychological it is. But then again there's a reason the preacher I tickled once was off the charts.

The beauty of ok cupid. She was looking for a guy online and she found one lol.

I once tickled a woman with rough feet. Her feet were actually beautiful, but her soles were very rough. However, her feet were VERY ticklish, and I had her laughing so hard she was in tears.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back