• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Nagas" (PC computer game, /f, a little partial nudity)

Great job again! Just started playing and I'm already stuck :(. I've got the fishing pole, but don't know what to do next.

I was wondering if there are instructions on the interface. I notice there's a hand icon that appears when you move the mouse to the upper left corner of the screen. What's that for? Also what does it mean when you see Jen's hand on an item in your inventory?

Last edited:
Btw, anything we should know about? There aren't any Guide Dang It! (part of a game that people would be extremely unlikely to figure out themselves or that hasn't been alluded to in any way) moments are there? If so, you should allude to them.

About the Guide:
- Concerning the User Interface: see my answers below.
- Concerning game tips / walk-through: none released yet.

I will help you a little bit on your way, though after the 'spoiler warning' at the end of this post. :)

Furthermore: Feel free to help each other! If you are stuck at a certain point in the game (be sure to mention whether it's game mode A or B though!) write about it here and ask if anyone wants to give you a hint or tell you what you should be doing next.

EVERYTHING has a quite logical solution... but you have to try things. Sometimes you have to try something you have already tried once before. General tips regarding this:
- Revisit locations. Something may have changed because of something else you just did... or something you said/asked to another character in the game!
- Talk to the characters and check what they are saying. Their replies can contain important information or hints about what you might have to do next. ALSO: In the course of the game their conversations (and the things you can reply) will change. Finding out information from one character can mean that you can now talk about 'that subject' with another character...
- Explore the map when it feels like there's reason you should do so. If a character tells you that they 'saw something to the north-west' to name an example, it's probably worth exploring that area on the map.
- If you're stuck at the 'newspaper'... just click the 'talk' button again (button A). It continues your conversation. It's an exception, you can't click the newspaper article away by just clicking on it.
- Small walk-through of the beginning (just to get you on your way) at the end of this post.

Great job again! Just started playing and I'm already stuck :(.

I was wondering if there are instructions on the interface. I notice there's a hand icon that appears when you move the mouse to the upper left corner of the screen. What's that for? Also what does it mean when you see Jen's hand on an item in your inventory?

Post 17 in this thread (LINK) tells a lot about the UI. And that should probably get you well on your way. If there are specific things (on how the game works) that are unclear, please ask here and I will explain.

The hand icon on the very top left of the display should not have been there. The hand icon is actually used in the mini-game (when you're tickling Jen... um... I mean... :p ) but indeed it appears there in the corner if you hover there. That's a glitch but don't worry, it doesn't negatively influence your game-play.

So... For those who are hopelessly stuck at the start...

Going to give a little kick-start to your adventure, which should get you on your way. I'm not going to spoil the game too much, just get you 'out of the office' and into the shop, give a small hint after that.

- - - -

SPOILER WARNING

How to get through the beginning (walk-through)

Start the game. You'll see the title screen, saying "Jen" and "Nagas" in purple and blue. On the right of it you see the button A (talk) and button B (in/out).

- First you press button A (to start game mode A)
- Then you select either Censored or Uncensored.
- Press the button "Accept" on the screen.

- Now you are in the police office. There's your superior. And some text at the bottom of the screen which you can click away by clicking on it if you want.

- Press button A again ('talk').
- The Sup starts talking. She says: "Ah, Jen dear! Good to see you back in the office. Did you have a nice relaxing holiday?"
- Three answers appear at the bottom. Choose one of them (at this point in the game it does not matter which you choose, although her answer will be a bit different, but later it matters more).
- The Sup will react to your reply and say something about an uproar in the area.
- You choose another answer again.
- Continue talking to her till you see a newspaper article pop up.

- After you have skimmed over the article (that's optional though) you should press the 'talk' button again to talk more with the Superior.
- Read what she has to say and say something back. She will give you your assignment and tell you to remember your dress code and to sign out from the office.

- Now you get to explore the office a bit more. You can click on things (like the filing cabinet, the poster on the wall, etc.)
- Click on the blue cap on top of the cabinet. That's yours and you should put it on your head. Just click it, that will do the trick.
- Then click the little red marker on the presence board on the wall, the one that's right behind your name. That will mark you "out of the office".

- When you have done all that successfully, then you'll see a title screen telling you that "Act 1" starts. It is named "The Mystery of the Missing Women". You click on this screen to continue.

Now you are at the game map, and you need to use the red cross on the bottom right of the game module to move Jen around.

- Let's move her all the way west until she runs into something interesting (it'll be a shop). So just click the left part of the red cross (West) until Jen finds the shop and you see a note about that.

- Now you use button B to go inside. (Once inside you can also use it again to exit the shop again.)

- You see a lot of items... You can click them to see what Jen thinks about them... You can press button A (talk) to talk with the saleswoman. Note, that the last item in the shop you have clicked is what you will ask her about if you want to inquire about some item.
- Now press button A again (talk).
- There is an option that says "About that (item) you have there..."

- You can do other stuff in the shop now, click other items, talk about them or talk about other things...

- Let's talk with the shopkeeper and ask her if you could ask a couple of questions. (This seems a good part of your investigation...). Hey, you can ask her about her hair colour. Not what you came for... but let's do it! Is it real? After asking that... you see you can reply to her again... but the middle answer ("I will tickle you for that!") leads to you tickling her. :p

While tickling is going on (or often in cases where special scenes are shown) you'll find that the buttons A and B are locked and pressing them doesn't do anything till the scene is over. Then you can press them again.

- If the conversation ended, you can click button A again (talk), or if you want to start a new conversation you can stop the last one by pressing button A... and then press button A again to start anew.

- To exit the shop, just press button B again.

- Now you're back in the map mode and you can explore more. Note, that some areas you can't find unless you're specifically told to go there, or if you have done something that results into them becoming unlocked. Just follow the texts of the game well and make some guesses... you'll find out a thing or two.

Final hint: You see you don't yet have money. So you can't buy anything in the shop yet... You can already find out some useful information (a lead) on your investigation right now... but you will soon need a bit of money too. You can earn a few pounds if you are clever. You will somehow have to get something you can SELL. Now... First of all you need to find out what Betty (the shopkeeper) NEEDS, and then you have to go get it. That's all I say about it for now... Good luck!

Great job again! Just started playing and I'm already stuck :(. I've got the fishing pole, but don't know what to do next.

Oh, I see you edited your message. Good go on getting the fishing pole!

I also forgot to talk about the hand on the item in your inventory. It means you have selected the item 'for use'. In fact, you're holding it.

So... if you would like to fish... first click the fishing pole (to hold it) and then select a body of water to fish in. If you'd click on the water without holding the fishing pole... then Jen will just make some comment on the water.

PS: If you haven't found any water yet... try to talk with the people and see if they have any clues on the missing women. Get your investigation going... it will unlock new places on the map ;) The trick is to find out the right things to say and ask.

Alas... I can't install. I got same error as last time. A visual basic error box comes up which says run time error '52'.

Alas... I can't install. I got same error as last time. A visual basic error box comes up which says run time error '52'.

I wish I knew what was going on over there on your computer, FeatherDaemon.. I really don't know how to help you on this problem.... I'm sorry.

Okay, with a little help from Ilohnoh’s PM, I’ve finished Path A, but I need a little help for Path B.

In the final battle, I keep getting eaten by the naga. Vore really, really creeps me out, and I can’t keep trying things because I’ve gotten eaten twice, and I don’t think I can see that scene again. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to beat the naga?

And second, I searched high and low in Path A for the secret location with the minigame, but was unable to find it. I’m thinking it’s under the hatch in the forest, but I can’t get it open. Can anyone give me a hint?

Thanks again to anyone willing to help.

I’ve discovered a bug on my program. The bottom part of the striptease bonus doesn’t appear for me, leaving me unable to answer the third question. Using the numbers does raise it, but the bottom is still cut off.

To prove I found it, the first question is about Jen’s friend, the second about her daughters, the third about Emma’s pet.

Could someone please PM me an image of the full striptease? I would be most grateful!

Okay, with a little help from Ilohnoh’s PM, I’ve finished Path A, but I need a little help for Path B.

Nice going, Mirthgoblin! I was just wondering how long it'd take before someone would beat the game. Well, you did game A... with B you got close. For the record though... I've received a few PMs with people asking for hints because they are stuck, not wanting to spoil the game for others by posting their questions here. That's totally fine with me. When people are in Act 1 or 2 I don't mind giving a hint or two without problem. Mirthgoblin asked for a little help here and there and has told me that he won't be in the match for the 'extra reward' as that wouldn't be fair. So no worries about that.

In the final battle, I keep getting eaten by the naga. Vore really, really creeps me out, and I can’t keep trying things because I’ve gotten eaten twice, and I don’t think I can see that scene again. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to beat the naga?

And second, I searched high and low in Path A for the secret location with the minigame, but was unable to find it. I’m thinking it’s under the hatch in the forest, but I can’t get it open. Can anyone give me a hint?

Thanks again to anyone willing to help.

Yep. Game B is a lot rougher than game A... more exposure and such. A tad more hardcore for sure. Both in imagery and difficulty level. I'll leave the answer to game mode B's solution to be answered by someone else for now... let's see if anyone managed to find the way out.

About the secret location in game mode A: It is really there. And it's hidden. The question is not so much of HOW to access it as well as it is WHEN to access it. But for now I'll leave it at that.

I’ve discovered a bug on my program. The bottom part of the striptease bonus doesn’t appear for me, leaving me unable to answer the third question. Using the numbers does raise it, but the bottom is still cut off.

To prove I found it, the first question is about Jen’s friend, the second about her daughters, the third about Emma’s pet.

Could someone please PM me an image of the full striptease? I would be most grateful!

You can still answer the questions, even if they don't show up on your screen. Just type the correct word (although it happens offscreen) and you'll see the picture unlock if you typed it right. There are four pictures on the first column, so if you can't read the last question... I can have a look of what it is and write it here. Then you can just answer it. Pressing the number keys should work sufficiently... if it doesn't on your screen then I don't have a ready solution for that.

Yet, if you do like to see the whole picture and can't get to see it in any way... I'm willing to publish it at some point later.

*head spins out of control* too complicated for me...alas..

Fair enough. I’ll try just typing in the question, if you can provide it. Actually, providing all the questions would help, because I think they’ll be two that I won’t be able to see, the bottom two. And, even so, there will be part of the image that’ll be cut off, so posting the full image sometime would be most helpful.

And, I’m still stuck on the final battle in Part 2. I realize that you’d rather not just give the answer, but could someone else post it? I’ve tried it twice, and ended up doing the exact same thing. Doesn’t seem like there is anyway to get past it.

Thanks tons, for any help I get!

Fair enough. I’ll try just typing in the question, if you can provide it. Actually, providing all the questions would help, because I think they’ll be two that I won’t be able to see, the bottom two. And, even so, there will be part of the image that’ll be cut off, so posting the full image sometime would be most helpful.

You'll be wanting to type in the ANSWERS, not the questions. ;) Anyway, since you could read the third question, that means you can also read question number 5, 6 and 8.

Here are the questions that you can't reach:
Q4: "What is the name of the blonde girl in this game?"
Q7: "Where was Jen when she met Fww-EEK-Hee?"

And, I’m still stuck on the final battle in Part 2. I realize that you’d rather not just give the answer, but could someone else post it? I’ve tried it twice, and ended up doing the exact same thing. Doesn’t seem like there is anyway to get past it.

I don't know if anyone got there yet... but, since you're a bit um... shocked by the scene, I'll PM you about it in a bit... not to give the answer in words... but to help you onwards, because you really really are close to the end and if you miss it, it means playing the whole game over. ;)

Last edited:
ok, i;ve freed the first girl, and talked to emma, but at this point i don't have a clue what to do. I currently have Matches, a fishing rod, and a piece of cloth in my inventory. Help needed.

ok, i;ve freed the first girl, and talked to emma, but at this point i don't have a clue what to do. I currently have Matches, a fishing rod, and a piece of cloth in my inventory. Help needed.
Hint: Try going back and 'doing something' that you could have done before.

Btw, the whole final chapter of Game B. Was it REALLY necessary to make you have to start ALL over again from the beginning of the game? I mean....really?

Hint: Try going back and 'doing something' that you could have done before.

Btw, the whole final chapter of Game B. Was it REALLY necessary to make you have to start ALL over again from the beginning of the game? I mean....really?

About the 'doing something', I'll add to that hint that it's in the second hand shop.

About the end of game B... in retrospect, no. You're right. When I play game B (and I know very well what to do when) it takes me quite some time... and indeed it is not really nice having to start over again... and again... and again if you still don't know what to do.

I got a bit more of constructive feedback on that subject, and I think I'll just bring some relief to everyone, to prevent frustration.

So...

In the end of Game B... you'll get to see a picture with the text "Looks like it's Game Over, Jen!" - Contrary to what you might think, it is NOT yet game over at that point. You have fifteen seconds to click on the right bit of the screen to break out of your rather desperate position. Look for something out of the ordinary near Jen. (so, the situation in which you happen to end up is not avoidable... it is the way to freedom, even though it looks rather bad).

Well, that should save people from getting frustrated. Hope it's not too late for some. :)

yeah, foriontatly, i figured out what to do, and am now on chaptor 2. Once again stuck, but i'm going to explore a bit before asking for help again

gvah, stuck on game B. Have the cloth and the broken fishin rod, and just found the Naga's den. Any suggestions?

Ok, done. With all of it. Btw, I already did a full guide for it but I may wait about posting it.

P.S. Unicorn

Ok, done. With all of it. Btw, I already did a full guide for it but I may wait about posting it.

P.S. Unicorn

Congratulations, Excess!

Yep. Let's wait a couple of days with the guide. Thursday or Friday you're free to attach it to this thread so that people have had time to try on their own for a bit first.

And Unicorn is the word I was waiting to hear. :)

Please let me know here or in a PM who and how you want two people/characters tickled. :)

Still stuck in act I in game A. I have a fish and nowhere to use it. I also have a piece of cloth. Any help would be appreciated. PM me if you don't want to spoil it. Once again thanks so much for the game.

Last edited:
Ok, i'm stuck. I have a fishing pole, cloth, and a fish. I have just found the dark forest, and i have NO idea what to do. I've done everything i can think of. GIMME HELP!
P.S It's game A

Ok, i'm stuck. I have a fishing pole, cloth, and a fish. I have just found the dark forest, and i have NO idea what to do. I've done everything i can think of. GIMME HELP!
P.S It's game A

I'm stuck at the same partlol

One piece of constructive criticism. In the old Lucasarts adventure games the dialog was designed in a similar way. Often, possible responses would be removed from the conversation as your character said them, so that it wouldn't be an option in a repeat conversation (which kind of made sense if you were really having a conversation with someone). If you plan on making future games I reccommend using this feature as it makes it a lot less tedious trying to navigate through trees of dialog you've already been through to get a new response. Or you could mark responses that you've already made so that it makes it easier to find the responses you haven't made yet.

Last edited:
I'm stuck at the same partlol

One piece of constructive criticism. In the old Lucasarts adventure games the dialog was designed in a similar way. Often, possible responses would be removed from the conversation as your character said them, so that it wouldn't be an option in a repeat conversation (which kind of made sense if you were really having a conversation with someone). If you plan on making future games I reccommend using this feature as it makes it a lot less tedious trying to navigate through trees of dialog you've already been through to get a new response. Or you could mark responses that you've already made so that it makes it easier to find the responses you haven't made yet.

If you have a fish and you don't know what to do... my suggestion is to look around in the forest well... (PS: the forest is really dark, so it might be a bit hard to see what you're doing depending on the brightness of your screen. Either way, in the forest you should find a clue that leads you on (to a new location you haven't seen before).

About the texts: Thanks for the comment, Mandrake. The conversation part was probably the most time-taking and complex thing I did in the code (it's a really big spiderweb of putting text and redirection depending on what lines were answered). I actually rewrote the code after I had done the first part of the conversation (in the office) because NPCs talking and you answering was happening in two separate modules and it was a nightmare for me to oversee what was really still going on. Your suggestions make sense and I'll try to see if I can improve upon these things next time around.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back