• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naked Neighbor Thrashes Husband in the Street ff/m

melonboobs

TMF Regular
My couch is placed in front of a window. I am retired and after lunch on most days, I lay on this couch, read my periodicals, and look out the window before my afternoon nap. I have a clear view of the neighbor's front yard. He's a general in the army who lives in a near mansion.

I happened to look out the window yesterday and saw a shocking sight.

The General's wife, naked as air, was pulling on a rope through the doorway of their house. Her fully dressed housekeeper was helping her.

They managed to yank the General out through the door. He was also naked and his penis was erect. But he looked furious. The balding muscular man was trying with all his might to keep from being dragged across the front lawn as the women pulled on the rope which was tied around his wrists.

I could see the buttocks of the General's wife jiggling as she struggled to pull him. The sight of her fat ass wiggling made me excited. (At my age this doesn't happen as often as it used to.) She's a beautiful brunette with a nice body--perfectly shaped boobs and hips. The housekeeper was dressed in a stodgy uniform. She was a heavy set black woman with enormous breasts.

Despite his erection, the General looked very angry, and he didn't look like he was enjoying the experience.

Finally, the 2 women dragged the poor naked man into the middle of the street. The neighborhood has little traffic. It's typical suburbia in the middle of the afternoon. But there is some traffic, and I wondered what would happen, if a car drove past. Would the driver pull out his cellphone and call the police?

I noticed the General's wife was carrying a leather strap, and she started beating her husband with it. He couldn't fend off the blows because the housekeeper was holding his arms down with the rope.

The General shook with rage and shouted:

"I'LL KILL YOU! I"LL KILL YOU! I"LL KILL YOU!"

He turned his body and his wife thrashed his back and buttocks and sides. He was unable to avoid the blows. I wanted to run out and help him, but feared for my own safety. What if they captured me and did to me what they were doing to him. I'm just a frail old man.

The blows eventually forced the General to his knees.

I saw his face. It was twisted in humiliated agony. His wife's arm must have gotten tired because she stopped hitting him.

"How do you like that?" his wife asked.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" he shouted.

The wife said something to the housekeeper and they led the General back to the yard. This time he followed them voluntarily. I think he thought they were going to take him back inside the house.

Instead, his wife suddenly and roughly pulled him forward, put her leg behind his leg, and tripped him, so that he fell with his back on the lawn. The housekeeper sat on him. His wife laid on the ground on her side, her face next to his thigh. She took a blade of grass and began tickling his thigh, then his balls.

The General thrashed desperately. His wife bear hugged his thigh, dropped the feather, and tickled his balls with her fingers.

The General laughed. Then I realized the housekeeper was tickling his armpits while his wife alternated between tickling his balls and behind his knees.

They kept the General laughing for at least 5 minutes. He couldn't stop giggling.

After at least 5 minutes of non-stop tickling, his wife sucked his dick while the housekeeper continued tickling him. I think I saw a dribble of cum trickle out.

The 2 women got up and walked inside the house. The General lay exhausted on the grass. I heard a car, and the General stood up and ran inside the house. I don't know if the driver saw him or not.

The End

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back