• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Name of Bondage Position?

Hutlys94

Hi guys. Just a simple question. What is the name of the bondage position where the hands are tied above the person's head to the ceiling? No other part of the body is restrained, it is just the arms that are forced above the head, making the armpits really vunerable. Usually the person is standing. I can't find the name for this anywhere! Obviously the name for being tied to four corners of a bed is spread-eagle, hands being tied to feet and lying on stomach is a hogtie, but what is the name for arms forced above head and standing??

There is no formal name for the position you describe that has universal usage.

"Arms over head, suspension" would be the closest term you could probably find, though since the feet are still on the ground, it's not really a suspension.

I've heard the position called "The offering" by a few as it looks like how women in movies are tied hanging over volcanoes and pits in old movies. I've also heard it called the "Traditional damsel in distress" But again, that is not common usage.

If the hands were tied at the wrists behind the back and THEN the wrists were hauled up over a beam, then you'd have the traditional strappado position, but that is not the armpit open position you describe.

Basically trying the wrists and tossing a rope over a beam and positioning the person as you describe is about as basic a bondage as one can find. I'd call it an arms up semi-suspension.

Myriads

During my sessions using the Arms Over Head, I'd also tie the ankles together to help minimize sudden dancing around and twirlings, and sometimes an unintentional elbow to the face. Ankles also tied together also looks sexy as the torso is forced to take the assault and squirm about artisticly. Yum, what memories.

Oh yes, arms over head and ankles tied together...

I agree with MrTicklefeet that this position is very yummy. I dream mostly about this position and I wonder why bondage society haven't name for it, if they have so many names for different positions.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back