• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nani’s ticklish beach day (Lilo & Stitch)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A story I wrote to celebrate reaching 600 watchers on Deviant art featuring one of my fave Disney ladies, Nani from Lilo & Stitch

Enjoy!

Nani’s ticklish beach day
By MrObscura101

Nani Pelekai awoke as the glorious Hawaiian sun entered her room and listened to the sound of silence in her house for the first time in months, she then got out of bed, showered and had breakfast. Again she closed her eyes and listened…. silence… no screaming, no alien weirdness, no explosions or anything abnormal occurring
“I had almost forgotten how pleasant this could be” she thought happily. David, her boyfriend had business on the mainland and so had taken her sister Lilo along with thier pet alien Stitch and fellow alien Pleakly to see the sights, leaving her alone for the first time in ages…with the exception of Dr Jumba, but he spent most of his time sequestered in his lab working on various experiments meaning that she barely saw him

Seeing that it was another beautiful day on the Hawaiian island of Kaua’i she decided to go to the beach, first changing into green and blue stripped two-piece bikini that showed off her curvaceous body, she then grabbed her surfboard and made her way to the coast. Arriving she found it very lively with numerous families on summer vacation but she was able to find a secluded spot a little bit away from everyone else to put down her beach blanket, parasol and other items before putting on some sunscreen, grabbing her board and heading to the water

After surfing against the powerful waves of the clear blue ocean for almost an hour Nani returned to the shore and towelled off before laying down on her beach blanket and started to sunbathe. The crash of the waves combined with the gentle sea breeze made her feel at peace compared to all the usual craziness in her life and very soon she closed her eyes and began to softly doze
“Ohh…how long was I asleep…” Nani thought as her eyes opened slowly before noticing in her half-asleep state that the sun was now much lower on the horizon. Realising how late it was she decided to head home…or at least she would have done if she hadn’t found herself buried in the sand! Nani looked up at her submerged body, a huge dune of sand having been placed over her which had been tightly packed together to leave little chance of digging out, not that she would have been able to given that she could feel that her arms appeared to be bound to her sides by what felt like her towel leaving them effectively useless! All of this meant she was completely trapped in her sandy tomb except for her head and feet sticking out from either end of it

“OH COME ON!!!!!!” Nani shouted angrily, it seemed like she couldn’t even get a day of peace and quiet despite all the aliens in her life not being there! She began furiously moving about trying to get free, but it soon became apparent that she was completely trapped so after unsuccessfully trying to escape she decided to try something else
“HHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPP!!!!!!!!” Nani cried at the top of her lungs hoping to attract the attention of someone which soon worked as a few moments later a couple of female college students in bikini’s approached
“Uh…Hi?” one of them, a tanned brunette with a Texan accent said
“Hi” Nani replied trying to hide her embarrassment “Uh, I was wondering if you could help me out?”
“What happened?” the other girl, a blonde with a valley accent said, clearly not being the brightest bulb
“Uhf, some kids must have pranked me while I was asleep” Nani sighed in irritation
“Sure, we can help” the brunette said and they both knelt down with the dune obscuring them from Nani’s view
“Gee thanks so much, I really appreciate this. Kids today have no respect for HAAAAA!!!” Nani began saying before shrieking with laughter as she felt one of their fingers lightly brush against her foot

“Oh gee, are you ok?” the blonde said apologetically
“Haa haa…yeah just please be careful ok? I’m really ticklish” Nani replied
“Oh no…then this must be a VERY unfortunate situation for you” the brunette said menacingly
“What do you…OH NO!!!!!” Nani screamed as she felt their fingers suddenly descend on her unprotected feet while cursing herself for so casually revealing her weakness!
“HHAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA NNOO PLLEEHEHEHESEEEE SSTHHHAAAHAAPPP!!!!!!” Nani pleaded
“Tickle tickle tickle!” they both began chanting in unison as their nails scrabbled over both Nani’s helpless size 8’s
“HHHHHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA PPHLHLHLEEHHAASEEEEE NOOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!! IIIIIHIHIHIIHHH HAAHAHHHTTEEE BEEHHIHIHNNGG TIIIHIHIHICKKLLLEEEDDD!!!!!!” she begged, she wasn’t lying either, in fact she had once nearly given David a concussion with an involuntarily kick when he had lightly tickled her while giving a foot massage!

However, despite Nani’s pleas the girls kept going, the brunette tickling in between Nani’s toes while the blonde held her other foot still with one hand so she could more easily get Nani’s arch with her other hand
“HHAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA SSTHTHTHHHAAAAAPPPP IIHHHHTTT!!!!!!” Nani wailed, praying that someone might save her! However, no help arrived so she had to endure the tickling upon her soles until they at last stopped
“Well that was fun!” the Brunette said
“Yep, but we better get going!” the Blonde added
“Hhaaa haaa…whahaiitt…yohohouu gohohottaaa dihihihgg meeheheee ouuttt….” Nani cried
“Sorry but we’re late for a party, see you later!”
“Good luck getting out!” the blonde added
“NOOOOO COOOOMMEEE BAAAAACCKKK!!!!!!” Nani screamed as they both walked off

Nani continued angrily struggling and ranting at the girls for not rescuing her when she heard new voices approaching her
“Oh my, what happened?” a girl with dark skin, glasses and a red bikini asked
“I don’t know, I guess some kids played a prank on me, could you dig me out please?” Nani asked feeling even more embarrassed now at having to explain the situation again
“Oh that sort of thing happens to me all the time!” the other girl who had blue hair and a yellow bikini said with a giggle while Nani noticed her very large feet, possible around size 17 or 18 but decided not to say anything lest she upset her rescuer
“Thank you, these other two girls didn’t help at all they just tiiiIHIHIHIHIHIHCCCKKLLLAHAHAHEEEDDD MEEEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!” Nani squealed as the two new girls also started tickling her!

Nani couldn’t believe it as her two would be saviours each kept tickling away despite her obvious distress
“NNNHHOHOHOHOOOOOO!!!! LEEEAAHHEAAVVEEE MEEHHYYY FEEHEHEHETTTT AALLOHOHOHONNNEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!” she wailed, as they both ignored her and continued on, just as the other two women had done before
“Wow and I thought you were ticklish!” the girl with glasses said to her friend as she picked up a small feather from the sand and brushed it against Nani’s toes, instep and arch
“It’s nice to be the one doing the tickling for once!” the blue haired girl chuckled as she dragged her index finger in random shapes up and down Nani’s arch
“NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOO!!!!!! PLLEHEHEHEAASSEEEEEE NOHOHOHOOHOHOH MOOOHHOORRREEE!!!!!!!!!!” Nani pleaded as she continue trying to fight free of her makeshift prison, but it still remained impossible for her no matter how much she shook around within the sand dune

By now Nani’s loud laughter had attracted a big crowd of observers making her get very worried when the two ticklers finally stopped, only to be immediately replaced by another pair of ticklers, this time an older blonde woman and her teenage daughter who didn’t even speak to Nani and instead just dug their nails right into her ticklish skin
“HHHHHAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA WHHAHAHAHAYYYYY????!!!!!!” Nani cried helplessly as they continued, their nails being extra sharp from having a manicure at their hotel
“She’s so ticklish isn’t she Mom?”
“I know! And what soft skin, why I could just tickle her all day!”

For the next several hours Nani had to contend with a multitude of beachgoers tickling her helpless feet, some used their fingers while others used feathers they found scattered on the beach, a few even bought ice creams or popsicles that they coated over her soles and then proceeded to cruelly lick clean off making her beg and plead with them for mercy but none came at all, everyone on the beach seemed content to saunter up, tickle her senseless and then walk off as if nothing had happened leaving Nani pleading to the next person to save her only for the tickling to start up once more!

Only when the sun began to set did the group finally disperse, however none of them freed Nani so she shifted about in her tomb, her big toes now having been tied together by someone and now fed up of having been a tickle toy for everyone on the beach
“OK THE JOKES OVER SO SOMEONE LET ME OUT OF HERE!” she screamed as loud as possible, but everyone just walked off leaving Nani still stuck
“Oh my, do you need help?” came a female voice coming from over a sand dune, it was the local lifeguard, a buxom blonde woman whose name Nani had never learned and following a disastrous job interview with her had since become too embarrassed to ask for it, especially now seeing how she might actually free her!
“Yes, I really do thanks!” Nani replied gratefully as the lifeguard got closer and she stood there wearing her bright red swimsuit

“What happened?” the lifeguard said
“You’re not gonna believe this, but some jerks buried me here and tickled me all day! Please could you dig me out?” Nani sighed hopefully
“Ha, I know that feeling, my jerk ex-boyfriend did that to me once to!” the lifeguard giggled as she knelt by Nani’s feet and removed the string binding Nani’s toes which allowed her to flex her feet about finally. Once they were free Nani waited to be dug out, however she couldn’t see that the lifeguard was now slowly inching her wiggling fingers towards her feet
“EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!” Nani squealed as the lifeguard’s nails made contact “WHAAHAHATTT AAHAHARREEE YYOOHOHOHO DOOOHOHOHINNNGG??” she said as she began laughing again
“I don’t know why, but I just really want to tickle you!” the lifeguard replied with a cute giggle
“HA HA HA HA HA NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YYOUOOUURRHAHAHAHAHA AAHAHAHAHAAA LLLIIFFEE GGUUAHAHAHRRRDDD!!!! YOUOUOHOHOHO HAHAHAVVEEEE TOHOHOHO HEHEHELLLPPP PEOEPPLLLEEE IIIIINNN TTRRROROOUUUBLLLEEE!!!!” Nani screamed in protest
“Only if they’re in the water” the lifeguard replied as she continued skittering her nails over Nani’s soft soles.
“HHHAAAAA HAAAAA PPLLEEAAHSSSEEE NOOOOHHOHOHOOO!!!!! IIHIHVVEEE BEEHEHEHENNN TIIHIHICCKKLLEEEEDDD AHAHALALALLLL DDAAAHHYYYY!!!!!!!”

As the lifeguard continued tickling away Nani fought frantically against the sand but it was still packed down enough to keep her buried and trapped in this insane situation. All she could keep doing was thrash her head about as she kept laughing, her cries for help now drowned out by the crashing of the incoming tide, not that it mattered anyway as she saw that the entire beach was now deserted
“HA HA HA HA HA CCHOHOHOMMMEEE OOHOHOHONNNN SSSTTHAHAHAHPPPP!!!!!!!” she pleaded again but the lifeguard seemed intent to tickle every single spot on her feet as she began testing Nani’s reactions between her toes before moving to her insteps and heels
“HA HA HA HA HA HA OOOHHHOHOHOH NNOHOHOHOHO!!!!!” Nani screamed as she saw the lifeguard pick up one of the discarded feathers that had been used before and began sawing it in between every one of her toes
“HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASSSTTTHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAPPPPPP!!!!!” Nani wailed as she kept trying to scrunch her toes up to trap the feather, however any time she was successful the lifeguard simply dragged her nails down her soles forcing her to release the feather before she would immediately resume tickling her with the feather once more

“Hmmm you know it’s bad to be out in the sun without sunscreen!” the lifeguard eventually said as she held up a bottle of lotion
“Hee heee hee pleheheelehheease jahahaust gehehettt mehehee ohohohut ahahalrehheehedy!” Nani pleaded as the lifeguard began pouring the sunscreen over her soles and letting it run down to her heels before gently rubbing all the oil into her skin leaving Nani’s feet shimmering in the low sunlight
“NO! I’M BEGGING YOU TO STOP!” Nani screamed, nearly in tears as she heard the lifeguard crack her knuckles in readiness before dragging her nails down her arches
“HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOHOHOHOHUUUURRREEEE SOHOHOHOHOHOOOO HOHOHOHOHORRRIIIBBLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!” Nani cried, the oil making the sensations much worse than before and she valiantly tried shifting her body about hoping to free herself, but she was still stuck
“EEEEEHHHHHEEEHYAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!” Nani then cried unintelligibly as the lifeguard took a hairbrush from her bag and began dragging it over her oiled arches

Nani was now shaking so much that some of the sand from the pile fell and covered part of her feet but this offered no real protection as the lifeguard quickly cleared it away to uncover them once more
“Arr! Looks like I found me some buried treasure!” the lifeguard said in a mock pirate voice as she took her towel and wiped away the sand and remaining oil “Now to draw a map to it!” she continued as she held up a pen
“NOOOOO!!!! That’s not how buried treasure works! Your supposed to bury the treasure and leave it alone!!!!” Nani tried to explain frantically but the lifeguard ignored her as she started scribbling along her arches, heels, insteps and toes in random directions to draw a makeshift line going back and forth over both Nani’s feet until she finally drew a large X on Nani’s left pinkie toe
“There we go!” the lifeguard said in satisfaction before using her index finger to trace the drawn line to the X
“HHHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSTTHHHAAAPPP AHHHALLREEAAADDHEEHEYYYY!!!!!!!!!”
“And X marks the spot!” the lifeguard exclaimed before suddenly planting a kiss right on the X
“OOOOOHHH!!! WWHAHAHAHATTT???!!!!!!” Nani screamed in a mix of laughter and shock

Nani couldn’t believe what had just happened as the lifeguard looked over to her
“You know Nani you have some very sexy feet, and after being tickled all day I bet you could use some TLC!” and with that she began lightly kissing both her feet at random spots
“Nohoho! Sthhaapppp iihhhttt!!!!!” Nani tried to argue but she had to admit that the lifeguard’s tongue felt amazing on her soles, she had never been into foot worship before but something about the situation made it feel incredible!
“Oooooohhhhhh…” Nani moaned as the lifeguard began sucking on her big toes at once
“Enjoying yourself?” she asked
“Yeeeeesss…” Nani replied, the anger of the all-day tickling simply melting away as she enjoyed the attention that she was now receiving

Soon the lifeguard repositioned herself to lay on top of the sand dune that encased Nani with her head directly over Nani’s feet, allowing her to more easily kiss and suck on each of Nani’s toes, however it also meant that the lifeguard’s own feet with now hanging mere inches away from Nani’s face as well. Nani had no idea why but she had a sudden urge that she couldn’t resist to worship them, slowly craning her head up as much as possible she slowly began kissing the lifeguards feet as well which she found had a slightly salty taste from being in the ocean all day. The two women sat there in silence save for the sounds of their gentle kisses and nibbles of each other’s feet until the sun finally set

Nani had no idea what happened after that, the next thing she knew was eventually waking up on her couch still dressed in her bikini with a blanket over her, the house seemed deserted as she walked around until she found a note on the fridge from the lifeguard saying how she had brought her home after she had fallen asleep. Nani was far too exhausted to even think about the whole situation as she sat back down and propped up her feet on the coffee table, even now hours later her soles still tingling from the intense tickle torture she had experienced
“Ok, I’m NEVER going to that beach again!” she thought in exasperation

Meanwhile…

“So, Mr President I trust that you were satisfied with the results of my little test?” Dr Jumba said as he held a small purple creature in his hands
“Indeed I was Doctor, an experiment that can control the minds of a populace to follow hypnotically implanted suggestions would be very beneficial to the Kroton empire!” a large green alien replied as it rubbed its tentacles together gleefully
“Then we have a deal?” Jumba asked with a grin
“Yes, as agreed we will pay 8 billion Krotons for the experiment” the President answered and Jumba smiled as the money instantly appeared in his intergalactic account
“Pleasure doing business with you Sir, the experiment will be with you very shortly!”
“Excellent Doctor,” the President said “However, this is one other thing…”
“Yes?”
“I wanted to ask on a personal level... how much would it be for the human girl? The one featured in the experiment”
“Heh heh, well I am sure we could come to a mutually beneficial arrangement...” Jumba replied evilly as he looked at the CCTV footage of Nani now dozing on the couch

The End?

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back