• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naruto - A Lesson for Shizune

Oekaki-Tickles

TMF Master
Despite past warnings from Tsunade, Shizune would constantly make herself comfortable in Tsunade's absence, kicking back in her chair with her feet propped on the desk and taking a nap.

Tsunade returns one afternoon to find Shizune asleep at her desk again. With a devious look in her eyes, she acquires some feathers and rope, and binds Shizune to the chair, as well as binding her ankles together and removing her slippers, all without waking her. She then acquires the aid of Akamaru to help teach Shizune a lesson.

~ Story by Commissioner :)
--------------------------------------------

Translation:

Shizune
-----------------
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
STOP IT! MISS TSUNADE!
IT TICKLES!​

That Japanese was just... me! Having some fun... xD

Enjoy! ;3

Very cool to see your stuff on the forum again , Oekaki-Tickles. I hope you decide to share more of your work w/us.

Nice job ... thanks for posting.

awesome more naruto stuff please XD

thanks Oekaki. Big fan of Naruto, pretty hot pic. someone should try to make a pic of the new Mizukage, she is pretty hot, lol

06-07.jpg

I'm not a Naruto fan, but I like this a lot.

Could you translate that Japanese for us?

That is pretty awesome. I like it a lot. and the translation is right in his post.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back