• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naruto and Tsunade M/F

Umojar

TMF Master
If you missed it in the other section here it is again.

Attachments

• tsu.jpg
    tsu.jpg
    663 KB · Views: 1,629
Dang! 4 Nine-tail Fox Naruto tickling one Tsunade!? Now that's crazy, but awesome!

Snazzy! The evil, nay, sadistic looks on the faces of the shadow clones is fantastic! I also like how you managed, even with them being clones, to give each their own little differences. An excellent idea on the part of the commissioner and well executed by yourself, aye aye. Tsunade hasn't much of a chance here, no no. Fantastic! :happy:

Very nice, love the background. The clones have that demonic-tickler look. Love it all.

nice man shippuuden style ^^
yep jiraiya told me naruto had found a better way to use the kage bunshin no jutsu and I've got to agree with him ^^

The expression on the lee's face is priceless XD I particularly like how expressive your characters are in their hands (and feet for the lee's) the posturing and facial expressions.

ten out of ten toes =P

MY God I looked again its even better! I LOVE the tears.

You got a lot of anime(my faves) artwork, I like you, you should get a box of cookies!

Wow

I like it i really like it but i wish someone would put up a mor reveling piece with tsunade up

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back