• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NCAA National Champoinship Football Predictions

dman68

TMF Expert
Well now that both USC and Texas have dominated their ways officially into the Rose Bowl, I would like to hear predictions on who you all think will win. My gut instinct tells me to take USC. They have so many weapons and it is really difficult to bet against Reggie Bush. But the other side of the coin is very powerful too. Vince Young is one awesome football player and they also bring a potent defense, as does USC.

My pick is USC in a total shootout. Awesome game all the way.

What are your early picks?

USC, and not just because I'm a native Southern Californian, as I don't even care that much about college football (or football in general). It's the better team, but Texas will give them a good game. Go Trojans! :D

after watching Texas drop 70 today, I can't bet against them.

GO LONGHORNS!

Seeing as how i'm a PAC-10 guy all the way. My vote goes for Usc over Texas (though i'm a Ducks fan myself).

But there should be alot of points scored among both of the teams 70-3 and 66-19 in saturdays games.

Personally I think USC is going to blow Texas out. Why? 2 words... Reggie Bush.
If anyone ever wanted to know what it would have been like if LeBron James ever played college basketball, just look at Reggie Bush, at times it seems he is a man among boys. Vince Young is good, but I dont think Texas has the offensive firepower to keep up. USC can bring up a saftey to contain Young and Texas' running games isnt overpowering. But Texas will have to try to contain Bush, then White and Lienhart. I honestly think this will be another laugher..much like last year when Oklahoma was expected to keep the game close.

Rob

honestly, I don't care much about this game, I'm just glad we beat OU! :bouncybou

USC all the way and you know how hard that is to say being a Notre Dame fan, but when you can rack up over 700 yards of offense in a single game I can't bet against them

USC will win this game. even though i am a Notre Dame and UCLA fan, i have to admit the Trojans are really that damn good. their ONLY weakness is their suspect defense. so, Vince Young and crew MIGHT be able to put up some points, but i thought UCLA was going to do the same.

but let's get real. Reggie Bush is incredible. i dont Texas has the speed to stop Reggie. his acceleration is not of this Earth. even if Texas decides to slow down Reggie, Lendale White will run over them and Matt Leinart will throw over them. USC has too much for one team to cover for 4 quarters.

USC will show the rest of the nation that Pac 10 football is one of the best in the nation. i am so sick and tired of the "West Coast bias" in college football. when Oklahoma got destroyed last year, it was the sweetest thing. but watching Texas get rolled, will be even sweeter.

the only consolation i have as an Irish fan and Bruin fan is that the USC dynasty ends this year. Leinart is GONE. Bush will be LONG GONE and the loss of Norm Chow will show. the USC o-coordinators did well this year because they have talent out the ass and Leinart is already developed. it will be interesting to see how they deal with developing the new quarterback next year. enjoy this year Trojan fans as your run is about to end...

all i care about is west virginia BIG EAST CHAMPIONS practically undefeated. only lost to virginia tech. GOOOOOOOOO MOUNTAINEERS BOWL GAME HERE WE COME!!!!!!!

isabeau :p

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back