• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need a little advice to calm me down

curtigofun

TMF Expert
This is somewhat Tickle related because i might actually get to tickle someone don't know how i'll try....but

Well you see tonight oddball me is i guess you could say i'm going on date or not...... just say i'm going to meet someone tonight who seems interested in me after i did something to earn he trust and i'm not sure how i'll control my nerves and not freak out..... or keep an eye out for stuff

I'm also a little cautious because something aboot it has my heart in knots because she's invited me to her apt and she plans to make me a meal which sound really cool but i'm hoping i can convince her to meet up at a coffee shop first to get use to each other and meet in person. I do not i repeat am not interested in things going crazy because honestly that stuff scares me a little bit. She wants to cook me a meal and some wine and then watch Fast & furious 7 with me and thats al really cool and i've liked the idea ....i'm just concerned a little... maybe i'm over thinking it

..... i'm a complete newbie to dating .....or meeting someone. So does anyone have any advice on for what to be comfortable with happening? or anything useful to say for me to calm down a little bit because my heart and nerves are gonna mess me up

Also since she's making a special meal other than warming aboot allergies how do i make sure i show her i like her food no matter what?
Also whats cool or ok to do the first time you watch a movie with someone ... how does it work
What are some thing i should accept that might occur during watching a movie with someone?

Sorry aboot the many question but i'm really freaking out.

Last edited:
Dude, I have a question for you. You said you are worried that this date could be a "trap". What does that mean? You're worried she'll drug you and you'll wake up chained to a pole in some guy's basement dungeon? Or that there will be someone waiting at her place to rob you at gunpoint? I'm assuming you haven't met this person in real life? Idk man, if you want to meet her somewhere public first, but she insists on you coming to her place sight unseen, I'd be a little cautious. Seems like it could be a red flag. Sorry if my response is a downer, but the way your OP is written, seems like there may be at least some cause for concern.

First off, RELAX! You just have to be yourself. Don't try too hard.

I know people say that a lot but, seriously, just be you. Take some advice from a guy who used to try to be someone he wasn't to earn the affection of women. Guys are always taught that but it's not true. Trust me. And honestly, women don't like that and they're a million times better at reading you than you are them. If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be. She is not the only woman on the planet. Never forget that.

As for her cooking, tell her once (and only once) that you like her cooking. Don't overdo it. Sit close to her during the movie but not RIGHT next to her. If things feel right, try to kiss her after the movie or before you go. If she nestles up against you during the movie, she's digging you. If she's 8 feet away with her arms crossed, she's not or not ready for that yet so don't try.

Forget sex or tickling. Just have a good time and enjoy her company. Those things will come if you click but you need to develop some sort of relationship with her first.

Good luck!

Dude, I have a question for you. You said you are worried that this date could be a "trap". What does that mean? You're worried she'll drug you and you'll wake up chained to a pole in some guy's basement dungeon? Or that there will be someone waiting at her place to rob you at gunpoint? I'm assuming you haven't met this person in real life? Idk man, if you want to meet her somewhere public first, but she insists on you coming to her place sight unseen, I'd be a little cautious. Seems like it could be a red flag. Sorry if my response is a downer, but the way your OP is written, seems like there may be at least some cause for concern.

I'm thinking that maybe i'm freaking out too much in my head and i've watched too many Tv shows ...... and no i'm not worried abbot those scenarios like drugs or guns and stuff ... i'm just worried mainly i guess how i'll act around her.

Youre kind of overthinking it.

First, i wouldnt go alone to a new persons house until at least one public meeting.

Secondly, i wouldnt assume anything about the date other than a chance to get to know each other. Tickling might cross my mind but seems a bit much for first date. All in all just be genuine, be yourself, fake confidence if you have none, and try to enjoy the time without time-travelling in your mind to what could happen in the future.

I'm thinking that maybe i'm freaking out too much in my head and i've watched too many Tv shows ...... and no i'm not worried abbot those scenarios like drugs or guns and stuff ... i'm just worried mainly i guess how i'll act around her.

Just remember.. She needs to make a good impression on YOU too. You are putting all the pressure on yourself... meanwhile I gurantee you she's just as nervous as you are. Just don't stay the night. Be a gentleman. And if you don't want to watch a movie just say "I think I'd rather just get to know you more... No movie could be as interesting as you are..." :)

Ok, that's good news. I was a little worried about ya from that "trap" line.

Anyway, I think FootballGuy gave some pretty good advice, so good luck! And if you do feel like she's giving you "the look" (the one that says she wants you to kiss her) then move in for the kiss, slowly enough that if you've misread things, she can move away. But for goodness sake, do not ask "is it OK if I kiss you?" Doing that will get a guy rejected 99 times out of a hundred lol. And carry yourself with confidence (especially if you're not feeling it). Again, good luck!

I know you asked for advice, but don't listen to anyone, they'll just make it more complicated for you than it should be. Flying by the seat of your pants is the way to go and you're going to be doing that anyway. Just be yourself, nervous or not. You must be doing something right or she wouldn't be going through all the preparation. You'll be just fine. Good luck and have a great time!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back