• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need a recommendation...

The Mad Lurker

TMF Poster
Need a recommendation in LA ...

I want to go somewhere in Los Angeles for a tickle session (Lady Laura's or Passive Arts, unless anyone knows of a better place).

It'd be a switch session, so if both girls could be very ticklish and excellent ticklers, that'd be the best.

Mya, you'd probably be on my short list, but you don't appear to be on the schedule for the day in question. :(

Dear Mad Lurker,

While I always recommend The Dominion first and foremost, sexier dungeons, longer LA tradition...Mina has just moved to Passive Arts and might be available for a switch tickle session. My personal recommendation is that you visit the two clubs in question (they're only 15 minutes apart) start with the one closest, interview everyone that's switchable and they WILL tell you truthfully just how ticklish they are. When you've seen everyone, make your decision. If budget isn't a problem, pick one for 1/2 hour and tip the others you're interested in to visit for a few. That way it will be lots of fun and you'll know exactly what you're getting once you settle in and get serious about the tickling.

Staff has gotten very sophisticated on this point and they know it's not appreciated when someone says they're ticklish to get into a session and then they're not.

Also, talking to the desk person about who's the most ticklish on staff is always a good idea.

Have a great time!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

OK, just got back from the Dominion... :cool:

Hoo boy, what a workout. First of all, because my sessions are usually two-girl sessions, very freeform, very little bondage (none, in this one). Ten minutes in, I was sweating.

I picked Dallas and Isobel as my switches (Dallas is a domme, but she'll switch for tickling). At first we kind of felt each other out, then we sort of took turns ganging up on the other one (I'm not much for role-playing). Say, like Dallas pinning me to the sofa (or whatever it was) and ticking my sides while Isobel went after my knees and feet. I wish I were more ticklish (really).

Depending on who was ganging up on who, they were squealing with laughter. I merely jumped around, if you know what I mean. Isobel found a VERY ticklish spot on me very late in the session, too bad it was that late.

As a lee, I cannot recommend Isobel enough. She's very responsive, especially when her feet got the lotion and brush treatment toward the end of the session. She was laughing really hard, so hard that I was wondering if we were going after her too hard (I'm not really the merciless type).

Dallas was fun to tickle ... it's fun tickling dommes (if they'll let you). I found a couple places on her that had her almost helpless. But much like the spot Isobel found, this came very late in the session.

It was a blast.

Also... as an added bonus, Sundara wandered into the room at one point to unlock the thermostat (it got bloody hot in there). Isobel offered to unlock it, so Sundara went after me. I couldn't get at her sides (she was wearing an armor-like corset), but pinned her wrists over her head and went after her underarms. Her eyes got as big as dinner plates, and you could see she was thisclose to erupting into a fit of uncontrollable laughter, she had just enough control to say, "Would one of you get him please?"

Also, can't recommend the place any more.

Now, if only I had an excuse to come back here... ;)

hi there

If and when you come back I would love to join in the fun too!

:)
Faith

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back