• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need a Ride to NEST?

questions

TMF Regular
I'll be driving to NEST from the Midwest. I'll be coming across Indiana and Ohio on 80 and will probably stay somewhere in Ohio Thursday night. If you are trying to cut costs and need a ride, send me a PM and maybe we can ride together if you can meet me somewhere along the way.

I can take three people with me. I plan to get to Philly on Friday afternoon and will be leaving on Sunday afternoon (that's the last day right?). If you want to ride in luxury and enjoy some nice conversation, I'd love the company.

Hopefully question's wont mind me repeating my offer here as well.

I will be leaving Athens GA sometime on Thursday making the LONG drive up I-95 to Philly, arriving sometime on Friday afternoon. Anyone along the I-95 corridor is more than welcome to ride. I also have room for 2 to 3 people depending on luggage and such. Ill need confirmation at least 2 weeks prior to NEST and to make sure we make all arrangements by then. Room sharing is not necessary but can be an option.
If nothing else, you all will enjoy the ride....and perhaps give a few of you a chance to pick my brain on many subjects.
Either reply here (if its OK with questions) or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Rob

Just had to say that is pretty cool of the both of ya! :)

peace out,
daddy

Questions, you have my sympathy for driving so far, especially from the Midwest lol. Actually there will be festivities all Sunday night as well. Every year many people stay until Monday morning but it's up to you.

Sandee

Rob & Sandee

Rob, I am happy to share the thread with you. Sandee, no sympathy necessary. I could fly if I wanted to, but I like driving across country. This will be a fun adventure.

Q

I'm getting there on silver wings myself,but its nice of both of you to offer.:D I would love to rent an RV and pick up folks along the way,but i cant get that much time off from work.It would be a blast to do though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back