• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need Advice for Passive Income Start-Up

DebonairDavid

TMF Regular
I'm looking for someone who's had success with passive income and is willing to mentor me so I can avoid potential pitfalls.

While I know I'm not going to get any money from this instantaneously, I'm in the process of making videos showcasing my art skills in 3 different ways. How I plan to get paid is through both donations and selling my art through custom merchandise sites. I want to know how long it may take me to start seeing that pay off, literally and figuratively. Obviously I'm going to put my videos on various websites so I can increase visibility and my chances of making a profit, but that doesn't mean every Tom, Dick, and Harry is going to send me money, so I'm wondering if there's a way I can encourage people to do so without coming off as spamming or desperate?

I'm sorry this doesn't really answer your questions, and if it's all video then I'm way off,
but if your art is fetish material, I think Deviant Art may allow for purchase-only art or patronage?

If not fetish (or maybe even if it is, there is some "tickle" material) REDBUBBLE can also showcase art for purchase: https://www.redbubble.com/?gad_sour...zeNCIjIE24C4yIiE0xBoCPs4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Again, sorry I really have no idea beyond that.

Last edited:
I'm sorry this doesn't really answer your questions, and if it's all video then I'm way off,
but if your art is fetish material, I think Deviant Art may allow for purchase-only art or patronage?

If not fetish (or maybe even if it is, there is some "tickle" material) REDBUBBLE can also showcase art for purchase: https://www.redbubble.com/?gad_sour...zeNCIjIE24C4yIiE0xBoCPs4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Again, sorry I really have no idea beyond that.
No, its nothing tickling or fetish related. Thanks anyway.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back