• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need Advice/Help with Ticklish Reactions

trophyguy

Hello, Everyone
An Old-Timer here - I check in frequently but haven't posted very often, as I don't have much real world experience or all that much unique to offer.

Hopefully that will change soon, as my wife (finally!) is beginning to really understand what tickling does for me. She is extremely ticklish herself, but absolutely HATES being tickled & always has. I certainly respect her views, but it has clouded the reality to her that someone could actually ENJOY being tickled. After many years and discussions that I won't bore you with, we've just begun to incorporate bondage and tickling into our sex life. Several times now she's tied me to our bed in a tight spread eagle and really worked me over in a spectacular manner. I'm in my mid-forties, but, fortunately for me, still exceptionally ticklish.

Now to my problem/question: Does anyone know of a technique or a product that's readily available to aid in my laughter? It seems like an odd request and I don't recall reading much about this previously on the TMF.

You see, even though I'm so ticklish and she's doing a great job tickling the crap out of me, my responses tend to be grunts, thrashing, some coughing, pulling violently, gasping for air, begging & pleading for her to stop with just a little laughter thrown in. Even the bursts of laughter I do have sound (at least to me) forced and a bit fake. She knows from my reaction "below the belt" that I'm enjoying it in some way, but has to be puzzled as to why. She hasn't complained about it yet, but I think my reacting with more laughter would make it appear more fun and less bothersome for her. Most would agree that hysterical laughter is a lot more fun, light-hearted & infectious and preferrable by almost everyone (except you hard core sadists out there!)

I'm not overthinking it or stressing out about it, but with her background I'd like it to be as comfortable and as fun as possible for her (knowing full well she'll never be as "into" it as I am/we are.)

Wheeling in a tank of nitrous oxide may get me to laugh like crazy, but I have no idea where to get one and am afraid it would be a bit over the top! Any thoughts, suggestions or commentary would be much appreciated Thanks!

People reactions to being tickled, span the range from laughter, to screaming, to silence. All might be experiencing the same feeling, but like other human behaviors, individuality rears up in the response.

You are one who does not laugh much. Accept,

Your wife seems to be happily participating in the play, and doing a good job of it. There is no real sign that she is fixated upon the 'norm' expected laughter.

I'd say ask her if she likes how you respond, and if the fact that you don't laugh much bothers her. I'll lay odds that it does not. Why? Because she has been sleeping with you for quite some time, and knows how you respond in general, and I wager that the raging hard on you sport as she works you over is all the proof she needs that she is doing well, and she probably enjoys the result.

There are no real 'aids' to make you laugh more. A Ler that was very very intent might find some spots that provoke laughter, but given your hardwired responses they may not. I've had lees that don't laugh. Some scream, some swear, some cry, some whimper, some sound like they are being murdered.

Communicate and enjoy.

Myriads

"my responses tend to be grunts, thrashing, some coughing, pulling violently, gasping for air, begging & pleading for her to stop"

Coming from someone who is a reaction junkie, I'd say those are pretty awesome reactions to being tickled. :shrug:

Thank you both for your comments - I appreciate them and agree with them when you see them from our point of view. My challenge is that while we here put tickling at an 8, 9 or 10 on a scale of one to ten, she would put it at a 1, 2 or 3 for her. I know she won't move to our end of the scale, and I'm fine with that - we have a great life with many other things in common. My goal would be to help nudge her to the 5,6 or 7 range with the least resistance. Ongoing communication is clearly a must, but anything else I can do to remove the negative feelings she has about tickling would be beneficial.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back