• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

need advice

number1234

TMF Regular
okay so one of my friends just turned 18 she wants to model, but never heard of fetish modeling, or any of this dark side of modeling. thing is the has really nice feet, and very very ticklish, I wanna convince her to get into fetish modeling, but don't know how to approach it in a way without revealing this fetish, but still wanna make it sound like a legit way to model. shes not dumb, and will not do anything showing skin. thanks for the advice

"Convincing her" is probably not the way to go, especially if you're afraid of revealing your fetish(es) to someone you know. Best advice? Let her arrive at her own conclusions as to what she wants to do.

I'd agree that letting her come to her own conclusions is probably for the best, but if you want to try anyway, I'd suggest:

a) waiting for her to bring up the general subject (modeling) so the conversation is organic
b) not treating the subject as strange or weird or whatever. Like, if you treat fetish modeling as a common area of modeling that everyone knows about, she's more likely to perceive it that way, and less likely to think you have any ulterior motives. So basically, just making sure eye contact, voice tone, things like that are normal when/if you bring it up.

let her explore her options. Honestly I think if anyone is going to be a fetish model, they must understand
what a fetish model does and such. Yet alot of people don't know of fetish models if they are looking to be
models out there in the real world and it may help or hurt a career in modeling. Honestly not something I
would suggest whether she's got nice feet or is ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back