• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need assistance in finding a video

Jay_Reffner

Hello,

First time posting a new thread here. If this is the wrong place to post this inquiry, I apologize in advance. But I need help finding a wonderful clip and this is my thorough description;

It's an amateur nylon tickling video (presuming it's a married couple). The wife is on a couch with her feet tied together and black heels on (face and body aren't visible). The husband proceeds to slowly tickle the feet underneath the shoes and she progressively starts to laugh more and more and louder, eventually she kicks her feet so hard that the heels fly off on their own. If anyone could provide any insight, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I failed to mention that he is using a backscratcher as a tool and that the woman's feet are up on the arm of the couch.

Could you describe what the woman looks like? How old is the video? Almost sounds like one of the old Bill and L ones I have.

Thank you for the reply,

The video appeared to be of an older quality (such as ticklingparadise). Unforunately, I have no idea what the woman looks like. If I had to guess, she was probably in her 40's or so. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
That really sounds like an old Bill and L video. Possibly could be Ticklish Redhead as well as I seem to recall them doing a scene like that as well.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back