• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need details of ticklers and ticklees for Australian tickle parties and gang tickles

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi all.

I've been thinking about getting some gang tickles and tickle parties going for a while. Some of you would have seen some previous posts where I've organised gang tickles. I know several lees between Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney who are up for parties and multiple ticklers.

To make those happen, we need something more robust than the personals section on the TMF. When I've organised gang tickles, inevitably some users have messaged me later saying they hadn't seen the post.

So, what I propose is that I put together a list of names (first names or pseudonyms would be fine, I guess - I am not looking to collect full names) of everyone who would be keen to hear about tickle parties or gang tickles in their city. It's not a commitment to take part at this stage, just an indication that you want to be alerted when they're happening.

However. tklmap.com allows people to list their location and interests and is growing traction. Do we need a list at all? Or does the map serve the same function for the community?

What I would need if I was going to maintain a list:

Name (that you'd like to go by)
Sex
Nearest capital city. (I'll apply common sense to this - e.g. if something is happening in Sydney, we can put it out to Canberra people as well. Or if something is happening on the Gold Coast, then obviously Brisbane people would be told).
How to contact you. I'm really looking for something long term and reliable here. In my experience TMF pms are fine for introductions, but not great for arranging the details of a meetup. Kiki is anonymous, buggy and people forget to log in. Something like a phone / whatsapp number would be best. I would accept email addresses too but don't think it's a good way to do it. We all get too many emails. I want to work primarily on phone numbers.

If I've missed a good way to contact people, let me know.

Please note: your age and sex will not be used to exclude you. It will be used for things like making sure noone is put in a situation they are not comfortable with e.g. with the same sex or something.

How you would provide that information:
Send me a pm. That way noone needs to put their number on this thread. But feel free to post to say you want to be involved, and get attention on the thread.

What next?

I'm very open to a few ideas and want your feedback:

1. An Aussie tickles whatsapp group? I'm a little unsure lees will want to join this group and put their number out to a whole bunch of people. I think chat groups will be more useful when we have a specific event to organise with attendees.

2. A spreadsheet with these details on it, that I can provide others when they want to organise an event. Therefore, please make sure that the details you provide to me are something you are OK with me passing on (or let me know otherwise in the message).

3. Tickle parties. Multiple lees, multiple lers, coming together for snacks and tickles in a private setting. Yes, seriously.

4. Gang tickles. I know multiple lees who want a gang tickle. This kind of information can be used to find ticklers efficiently.

5. What else do you want? Is there anything you are prepared to help with or organise?

So what does the community want? If I am going to organise further gang tickles and tickle parties, is the map the best way to do this? Or should I maintain a list? I'm really looking for the easiest, most reliable solution to get Aussie together.

Great idea and initiative!

A whatsapp group might be too public for some people (at least initially). Think the spreadsheet is the best idea so people can have control over what information they share about themselves and can be restricted to people in Australia or each state. It can be organised in a table format so it's easier, and shared to the other respective people. The tklmap is global.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back