• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need extra cash: Foot or Tickling Sessions in Middle TN

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Hello all! I'm a 21/F married switch living in middle Tennessee [Clarksville]. I need some extra cash so I'm wondering if anyone is interested in a foot or tickling session? I am normally just a 'ler, I don't usually let people play with my feet [because they're ticklish] and I usually have a certain preferred age range, but not this time - I'm expanding my options! I am located in Clarksville, TN. I don't care where you're from, if you're willing to travel [I can't, but I can host]. If you want a 2-on-1 session, my husband can join as well.

* I have soft, clean feet size 7.5 [see pic attached]. I am willing to let you do whatever you want to my feet that doesn't involve pain. You can kiss, suck, lick, tickle, etc.

* Nothing sexual and no nudity. No exceptions!

* I am also a very skilled, merciless Tickler, so if you are a lee, we can definitely do a tickling session! That is my specialty, and I absolutely love torturing. I am not much of a lee for people besides my husband, but might consider it for the right price and if I feel comfortable with you. We can discuss that in PMs.

* We don't travel but can host!

Message me and we'll discuss prices. Hope to hear from you! =]
Feet (17).JPG

Last edited:
Doh! 11 hours ... a bit out of my comfortable traveling range. I absolutely LOVE your laugh... If only we weren't on opposite sides of two states! :(

Doh! 11 hours ... a bit out of my comfortable traveling range. I absolutely LOVE your laugh... If only we weren't on opposite sides of two states! :(

Awww, that does suck =[ Thanks for the compliment though!

From the Christmas thread you posted it seems like there are many others who agree :) Best of luck in your extra cash endeavors -- though i don't think luck will be needed!

Well I do have a vacation coming in a few months, so I may try to come to Tennessee, I've been wanting to visit Nashville for a while

We're only here til late March so this offer does have an expiration!

Aww poo, I don't get my vacation till after then! Are you going to advertise a new location after you leave?

Aww poo, I don't get my vacation till after then! Are you going to advertise a new location after you leave?

Possibly in the future. We'll be moving back to Maine in April but won't be doing sessions until a while after we are settled, if at all.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back